Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Question Collecting the new AOTC Figs

Alright, I'm just curious to get an idea of how many people are as gung-ho as collecting AOTC figs as all the past figures the have been released?

I guess my question is, who's gonna collect them seriously and who is completely sick of it all and think these figures look aweful?
    GIGANTA: A robot that automatically produces fun!

I'm sick of them already. I don't see how anybody could like these things.

As I've seen the figures today,I must say I'll be buying a few selected ones
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

Over all they look pretty cool. I'll take the whole lot of 'em.
    Casual George

I pretty much like them all. Every line has some hits or misses, I will take the misses and hope for a better version in the future. So yes, I am going to buy them all. Can't wait to get the awesome dynamically sculpted Jedi's set up in the Arena playset. That is going to look so cool in my room.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

The only figures that are really displeasing is alot of the ones with the gimmicks which will hopefully be dropped.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Originally posted by LTBasker
    The only figures that are really displeasing is alot of the ones with the gimmicks which will hopefully be dropped.
    Yeah, but atleast not all of them look bad. The lightsaber on Anakin is pretty bad looking. And the quick draw feature on Padme leaves the shoulder looking wonky. Other then that, the magnets and the action features look pretty well hidden.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

I was just looking at the Arena again...did anyone else notice that the arena is only filled with figures and the reek that will be released on the 23rd? Well minus the preview Jango and R3-T7, but those are being released before so they can't really be excluded.

On the gimmick figures, Kit Fisto is pretty good and should look ok with the other figures. Padme, Anakin and Deluxe Jango appear to be the truly bad gimmick figures of AOTC. The rest are more or less ok with the gimmicks well hidden.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

I will be buying most of the new ones, minus peasant disguise anakin.
    Thanks To Hango Fett/Jedi Tricks for the Avatar!

Thumbs up

Some look good, and others don't. I will buy them all, thats just the way it is.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."