Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Stormtrooper Commander???

As someone who is (im)patiently awaiting the release of The Force Unleashed, I have been quick to gobble up anything relating to it. A while back I heard a tale of a Stormtrooper Commander TFU carded figure on a TAC card that may (or may not) be an exclusive. But no one seems to know anything else about it. If you have no idea of what I speak . . .

http://www.rebelscum.com/story/actio...mes_116097.asp

Anybody have any more info on this???
    Please, please please let CV be on the east coast!

None yet. I keep asking my local gaming sotres and other than the actual game, they have no clue what else might come with it or any other promotions to coincide with it.

I'm hoping it's the deal of reserve your copy and get a free Stormtrooper Commander. I'd like to get the display one again like I did for the Scout trooper with the Battlefront game.
    Move along, move along

Speaking of Sandtroopers I have a question about them, but not the Commander.

I was at the store and I saw 2 different looking Sandtroopers, but basically the same exact packaging. One of the Sandtroopers is pure white, totally clean. Then the other one actually looks like he is covered in brown sand. There was a couple of both and I inspected the packages and hey were exactly the same.

Anyone know the deal about that? Is it kind of like there are 2 Clone Troopers in the Legacy edition. One is the regular all white and the other one has light blue trim with some huge guns.

Quote Originally Posted by PAA_707 View Post
    Speaking of Sandtroopers I have a question about them, but not the Commander.

I was at the store and I saw 2 different looking Sandtroopers, but basically the same exact packaging. One of the Sandtroopers is pure white, totally clean. Then the other one actually looks like he is covered in brown sand. There was a couple of both and I inspected the packages and hey were exactly the same.

Anyone know the deal about that? Is it kind of like there are 2 Clone Troopers in the Legacy edition. One is the regular all white and the other one has light blue trim with some huge guns.
    Yes, I picked up one of each, there is also a Sandtrooper with either a blaster/weapon variant, or just the position of the weapon is different. Hasbro does this to get us completeist to buy two of the same figure I think. Or maybe there are those who just want a clean looking sandtrooper, so he looks like he woke up in the morning with his polished armor, then he gets sent on a mission to a baren dessert wasteland, and dirty's his armor.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

The sandtrooper that was released as part of the 30th anniversary legends collection came with different ranks (shoulder pauldron colors) and in clean or dirty variants. Hasbro will often repaint army builder figures for a bit of variety (or change headsculpts on otherwise generic troopers).

The blue clone with the big quad gun is from the first televised clone wars cartoon series.

Thank god for this website, I'm learning new things everyday. And everyone here is pretty coo. I go on a few other forum sites, run with the same formats, and there's a lot of jerks around.

As many questions as I have asked in the past few days, I woulda had people complainin on other sites like whiny breezys. I just thought I'd point that out, it seems everyone around here is helpful. And actually seems interested in conversing and lacing on some figure knowledge.

I got my Stormtrooper Commander at EB games today - when I pre-ordered FU. Of course - that's up here in Canada - but I'd assume they are available now in the US.
    To those that like to critize me, I say: It is a lot easier to say something critical than it is to say some thing while tied up and in my trunk. - Jack Handy

Quote Originally Posted by pegger View Post
    I got my Stormtrooper Commander at EB games today - when I pre-ordered FU. Of course - that's up here in Canada - but I'd assume they are available now in the US.
    i so want this guy. might have to take a ride to EB Games and see if I can pick one up.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pegger View Post
    Did you get the figure already? I know they don't give the figure out first here, at least in my area. You have to pay for the balance on the game first before getting the free swag.

Hmm, I'll have to check out EB games tonight.
    Move along, move along

Quote Originally Posted by jedi master sal View Post
    Did you get the figure already? I know they don't give the figure out first here, at least in my area. You have to pay for the balance on the game first before getting the free swag.

Hmm, I'll have to check out EB games tonight.
    Yup - I have the figure already - I traded games in - so my balance was paid in full - maybe that's why I got it already - but quite a few Canuck have him already.
    To those that like to critize me, I say: It is a lot easier to say something critical than it is to say some thing while tied up and in my trunk. - Jack Handy