SWTF are now without mini-figs!

I couldn't believe it after someone on the forums told me, but I checked out the new packaging today and there it was(n't) - minifigs are nowhere to be found already! What the hell is that about? These are mechs, that's part of the game! How could they pull a feature that speaks to the history of Transformers, as well as sends back to Action Fleet?!? And the new ships shown at Comic-Con had figs in them! This is a minor outrage!
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Well, Hasbro goes and sinks another line. 1 year tops before we hear this line is cancelled. R.I.P. SWTF. I can understand why the reapints, but WHY does the new molds have opening cockpits, if there is no mini-figures??????? Way to go HASBLO.. Maybe they should change the company name to HAS-BLOWN-IT. Wonder how long till they find a way to scrap the Titanium line?
    "I'm a simple man, trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango Fett

LET'S GO PENS!!!! LET'S GO PENS!!!!

I really hope they never scrap Titaniums, but yeah, SWTF barely made an impact in the last 6 months, no way the new horrible packaging AND taking out a major feature will keep it afloat.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

That's because, if you insert a space, this becomes "S WTF?!?"
    "May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    That's because, if you insert a space, this becomes "S WTF?!?"
    I hope you're putting all these witticisms of yours into a book. I'll buy it.