Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    The UPC on my receipt from Wal-Mart reads 065356934294. My local Wal-Mart still doesn't have these in stock, and claim to not even know what I'm talking about. But the one 10 minutes outta town still out them stocked at the end of their end cap.

The thing I like most about the figure is he comes with a bazooka that fits pretty well in his left hand and rests perfect on his left shoulder. The figure is nothing special itself, simply made. But I might buy one or two more because I like how the bazooka fits them.

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    87915 Clone Trooper TM
    PROOF OF PURCHASE
    6 53569 34294 6 (the sixes are on the other side of the UP code itself... don't recall if they're really a part of the UPC)
    Many thanks!! Called my store, none in stock, but 40 on order!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi_Master_Guyute View Post
    Many thanks!! Called my store, none in stock, but 40 on order!
    checked today during my 7-4 shift and saw we had 16 in transit. Came back to the store tonight and whamo, popped open a case and snagged one! thanks for the UPC help!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

I guess they er okay.Beats target's rdidculous 12.99 price tag. Does a clamshell really cost 6.00?

The bazooka I said I like so much from this 501st Legion looks exactly like the one that comes with the regular Clone Wars, Clone Trooper, hahaha. I thought that was pretty funny.

I remember somebody told me the other Clone Trooper with the baby blue trim was from the cartoon. But that figure is actually from the Legacy Collection, so would that be possible?

Back to the 501st Legion though, I went back to that same Wal-Mart and they still had almost a full stock on the end cap. I was suprised. I would have bought a few more if I wasn't buying the Evolutions packs. Watch when I go there to actually buy some more they'll all be gone, haha.

My local Wal-Mart did get the other 501st Legion from the 30th Aniversary edition in stock, about 5. I like the way these are painted better, but they don't come with any type of guns at all. Just one hand pistol. But then I guess that's what all this Clone Gear is for, heh heh.

The two Wal-Marts I got my 6 501st clones from seemed to either sell them out by the next day or two, or they put them back in the storeroom. I had to shamelessly grab mine from unopened boxes. I could have gotten a lot more but I only wanted a few.
    Galactic Barn Burner

Is there somethin special with the ID card or can we get future discounts. Or is it suppose to be just something for us to keep for the hell of it.

You put your own photo on it (the package recommends W*M photography department... surprised? ) which then makes you a member of the Grand Army of the Republic.
    "May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."

Quote Originally Posted by PAA_707
    I remember somebody told me the other Clone Trooper with the baby blue trim was from the cartoon. But that figure is actually from the Legacy Collection, so would that be possible?
    The #16 Clone Trooper with the quad cannon is from the original Clone Wars cartoon, chapter 21 (the first part of the Volume II DVD).

They have a ton of these figures at my Wal-Mart. I'm only getting one though. I think they are too clean, especially compared to the regular "white" clonetroopers.

Actually, I like the blaster rifle with these guys and wish the regular Clonetroopers had come with those. So, I might buy 3-4 more of the 501st clones, use the figures to fill out my AT-TE and give the rifles to my regular Clones.

And, no, I'm not army building... why do you ask? Just because I'm buying a lot of Clonetroopers and might eventually accumulate an army of them some day doesn't mean that I am actively army building.

I blame the AT-TE, if it wasn't so gosh-darned cool, then I wouldn't feel the need to surround it with clones.