Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbarada View Post

And, no, I'm not army building... why do you ask? Just because I'm buying a lot of Clonetroopers and might eventually accumulate an army of them some day doesn't mean that I am actively army building.
    I heard that ten years ago, Sifo-Dyas is looking for an army.
    "That's what Sheev said."

Went out looking for this today since it was the supposed to be the release date but no luck in finding them or anyone who spoke english at walmart to help me. Not a good morning.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

Quote Originally Posted by evenflow View Post
    Went out looking for this today since it was the supposed to be the release date but no luck in finding them or anyone who spoke english at walmart to help me. Not a good morning.
    Stooped at the larger WM of the two near me and noted that they had 3 small shelf containers and they had 9 left.
    Collect 2 Collect (if you see someone damaging stuff kick them in the shorts!)
    Great Traders Slicker,KIDD,Rebo's_Guitarist,TURBOWARS,OC47150,
    bobafrett,Jay86,Lman316 & Dark Marble!

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    I heard that ten years ago, Sifo-Dyas is looking for an army.
    I'll knock Sifo-Dyas we 2 hits to the jaw, f*ckin coward.

Anyhow just thought I'd interject that I still haven't seen these at any Wal-Mart besides the original place they were. And I went there yesterday and there was only a few left, so I picked up another one. The are pretty much identical to the regular Clones, except they come with a rifle and obviously have the blue paint and are clean white.

[FONT=Courier New]I finally found this figure here in Portland. I found 3. Bought 2 and left the other one for the next lucky kid or collector. [/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New][/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]Our WM's suck at the exclusives. I've heard that the people who run the toy depts HATE collectors and actually send stuff back. [/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New][/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]But on Saturday, I found an independent retailer (not a scalper/comic store) that specializes in SW toys, and the can get the exclusives, so they're gonna get 99% of my SW toy business.[/FONT]

Found these yeterday. Had a slew of them. Got me one and the boy one.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I found some of these at Wal-Mart yesterday!

Many of them had bent cards (probably some HATER). Though I did manage to find a couple that were in mint condition. I bought one, it is the first SW figure I have bought in almost 2 years now. I have seen plenty of the other figures, many with "1st Day" stickers.Pass...at least for now.
    May the force be with you.

Mine got some in today, I walked out with 1. Score!
    Hasbro, Wuher needs help, bring us Ackmena http://www.petitiononline.com/Ackmena/petition.html

Kenobi must be the Smith or Johnson of Tatooine

I saw fouir on the pegs this morning, but I was working there and I forgot about them by the time I got off of work. Don't know if they'll be there in the morning.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!