Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Quote Originally Posted by sith_killer_99 View Post
    I found some of these at Wal-Mart yesterday!

Many of them had bent cards (probably some HATER). Though I did manage to find a couple that were in mint condition. I bought one, it is the first SW figure I have bought in almost 2 years now. I have seen plenty of the other figures, many with "1st Day" stickers.Pass...at least for now.
    Maybe there was a problem with the shipment of those. Because I was there when the lady first put them out and 60-70% of them all had bent cards as well. I got 3 that are in top notch condition.

These figures are still overflowing at my Wal-Mart. I bought four today, because I've decided to start filling out my AT-TE and I decided they would be perfect for those four seats behind the cockpit (since they are clean, it makes sense that they would be working inside the AT-TE and not outside with all the dirty white Clones).
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

The AT-TE gives me a bone bone, but it's a $100, and if I spend $100 most likely it will be on Star Wars lego ships. A lot more satisfying to build those. Plus with the figures I have my thing of buying 2 of everything. Then again it would take up a lot of useless space and kind of pointless to buy 2 AT-TE's and leave one in the box.

Plus right now my financials are in shambles. It takes me 3-4 months now to make what I used to in a week 2 years ago. I need to make it happen, cuze this ain't workin.