Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

WAL-MART 501st LEGION

Well I just got back from Wal-Mart about an hour ago. I passed out around 6 pm, woke up at 12 am and said why not, let's see what they got. I heard the 24 hour Wal-Mart's put out their stock around that time.

I got there, a couple 1st day stickers, I already had those though(Ewok, Han, Chewy). But to my shock they had some Wal-Mart exclusive 501st LEGION Clone Troopers. Just my luck I only brought $40.

I got 2 501st LEGION and 2 Comander Gree's, no 1st day sticker though. I'm not sure how rare these 501st troop. are going to be, but I was considering buying more. I know the Target special, Commander Fox, is $12.99. A lil pricy, but I like the lil case it comes in.

So what do you all think would it be worth it to buy some more LEGIONs? I am starting to sell a couple doubles I have on EBay. Like Luke, Han, Grievous, R2-D2, Chewy all with 1st day stick. I'm still a new in this field so ya know. I started last Saturday and I already have a lil over 30 figures, hahaha.

Quote Originally Posted by PAA_707 View Post
    I'm still a new in this field so ya know. I started last Saturday and I already have a lil over 30 figures, hahaha.
    Your addiction has begun. Join our den of open-em (made in China)!

As to their worth, I don't know how "rare" they are. For army building, you'd get a Ltn. Clone (I think that's what the blue pattern denotes) for the same price as other clones.
    CU Later. Contracted Universe? Later. :(

Something else I forgot to add was I originally read these weren't suppose to be released until August 17th. Did they get pushed up or something? All I know is at least they charge regular price. I wanted to by two Commander Fox's. But it's just not worth it for $25, considering I could get an Evolutions or Battle Pack cheaper.

I never even saw them in store until about a few days ago. Unless I missed them (possible), they may have been held back a tad, pushed up on purpose, or somebody goofed (possible, too).

Quote Originally Posted by PAA_707 View Post
    Something else I forgot to add was I originally read these weren't suppose to be released until August 17th. Did they get pushed up or something? All I know is at least they charge regular price. I wanted to by two Commander Fox's. But it's just not worth it for $25, considering I could get an Evolutions or Battle Pack cheaper.
    I have found the expected on shelf date is not accurate. I found Galactic Heroes sets that weren't due til next month. I guess I have to check the stores every couple of days to make sure I get the next wave.

I went back today and at least half the rack was still full of these. I thought they would be gone for sure. I almost bought a few more but there was a lot more I wanted and needed. Since I already have 2.

One thing I want is the Wookie Warrior ROTS comic pack #3. I really like that Wookie figure, holdin 2 battle droid arms.

Well, a few of the scal- vendors at Frank & Son here in SoCal had many of these out (no prices listed) and I saw no interest in them. But that's somewhat typical there, for things like that.

any chance you can post the UPC from the figure and/or reciept? This way I can track them via the telexon system! Please and thanks!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

87915 Clone Trooper TM
    PROOF OF PURCHASE
    6 53569 34294 6 (the sixes are on the other side of the UP code itself... don't recall if they're really a part of the UPC)

I looked for them at two Wal-Marts today but had no luck. I did find a $5 Kashyyyk Trooper there and the Hoth Recon Patrol at a Target, though.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram