Have you ever known a boss/coworker to die from "unnatural" causes.

[FONT=Arial]At Creative Innovations, the telemarketing job I worked at from October to December in 1997, I had a douchebag boss named Bob Armstrong.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial]He was a tall, weaselly, pseudo-buck tooth dope. He listened to crappy music of bands that did nothing but bad covers. He was the one who ended up firing me there. He was found dead in a dumpster somewhere out of state, last week. He was into drugs real heavy and owed some bad people a bunch of money. So they collected.[/FONT]
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

Back in HS, there was this girl Dyan. Her bf was definitely older, but more importantly, a drug dealer of some kind. He gave a friend and I a ride one day in his Caddy, he pulled out a joint that was as large a cigar. We just wanted out!

Getting back to the point of the thread, a year or 2 later we heard that he killed her by shooting her in the back.
    BAD needs: HK-50 torso, right arm and head
    YVH-1 head

Trusty traders / buyers/ sellers: Tycho, SK99, DarthChuckMC, minirock(X2), Lman316, Turbowars

My sister-in-law was hit and killed by a drunk driver.

My cousin died from shooting up with a dirty needle. Her "friends" left her in the parking lot of the hospital.

A co-worker committed suicide, he had suffered from depression for years and had been taking anti-depressants. I'm not sure if he was off his meds at the time or not.

My sisters ex boyfriend (father of 3 of her kids), lost his father in a car/train accident. We believe he had a seizure while stopped in front of a train crossing.

My other sisters husband lost his father while he was deployed to Iraq. He fell from a water tower, while working.

My best friends dad died from complications after surgery.

Then there are the various diseases that have claimed numerous lives around me, cancer, etc. I lost a 6 month old nephew to SIDS.

In high schools we lost one of our class mates in a bad car accident, one of my friends was called to the scene while working for his dad's towing company, he had to cart off the wreckage.
    May the force be with you.

That's awful stuff, SK99. The part about your niece is especially heart-wrenching. I'm sure with all the military stuff there have been a good number of associates that have been hurt or worse as well.

As stupid as it sounds I've had a few "clients" from work pass-on due to drugs or related complications, motorbike accidents, etc and even that has its effect on you. I'm lucky to have had a life free of friends, relatives or coworkers going in a fashion such as these. :knocks on wood:
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

No, I haven't. But I sure do investigate a lot of those types deaths, though.
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Relating back to the thread ('cause family and friends sometimes die unexpectedly or not just not from old age ), there was a co-worker whose husband was a police officer and was hit and killed while helping a stalled motorist on the freeway. I've read obituaries of people with whom I worked, but our paper doesn't usually include causes, so I wouldn't know if it was "natural." But based on their ages, they could have been.
    "That's what Sheev said."

I'm sure with all the military stuff there have been a good number of associates that have been hurt or worse as well.
    I try not to think about it too much. I have had some friends that were injured and had real close calls.

Back at Bagram we had a lot of "Fallen Comrade" ceremonies. Whenever a US Soldier, Sailor, Airman, or Marine passed away they would fly them back home from Bagram and there would be a ceremony to pay our respects. We had too many of them.

We lost an Airman on Christmas morning last year, overdose/suicide...he had 2 more weeks to go, before heading home.

One of my buddies had deployed to Iraq. One morning he was supposed to leave on a convoy. He over slept. He made the convoy in time, but because he was late they had to reposition him within the convoy. They ended up getting hit by an IED. The guy who took his original place in the convoy ended up dying in the attack. Needless to say he lives with a lot of guilt.
    May the force be with you.