Hasbaro Accept Returns?

Well I'm pretty disappointed. I finally went out and bought 2 Comic packs of Count Dooku and Anakin, so I could open one. Both packages were in great condintion. But anyhow the one I opened the Anakin figure is shotty. All the pieces are there, but you can tell the inside is all tangled and messed up.

His right arm is all loose and sways back and forth. And I can barely pose him. If I bump the table, he goes flyin, haha.

Anyhow do you know if Hasbaro would accept returns. Or even the store I bought it from, which is Wal-Mart. I'm pretty dissapointed, when I coulda bought one of the Wookie Warriors or another Durge and Anakin.

Walmart should take him back if you show that he is broken

All the Anakins are like that. It's the same mold from the 2005 ROTS Anakin, which they have re-released several times in the same incarnation or a slightly different one.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

You'd have zero luck with Hasbro, but WM should take it back. Thing is, if he's open, you'll likely have to exchange him for the same set.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I was leery about that when I first saw this comic pack. I haven't liked any of the swivel elbow Anakins.
    The recent TAC Anakin was an improvement, but still has those swivel elbows.

The Dooku is I guess a little different than others before it. Hows he?

Hasbro even said they put one less expensive figure and one good SA figure in the comic packs.

I couldn't see any difference in this Anakin and the ROTS ones though I haven't bought one yet.
    "Ohh, maxi big da fish! Well dat smells stinkowiff"

"No time to discuss this as a supercommittee.... I am not a supercommittee!"

Quote Originally Posted by Blue2th View Post
    I was leery about that when I first saw this comic pack. I haven't liked any of the swivel elbow Anakins.
    The recent TAC Anakin was an improvement, but still has those swivel elbows.

The Dooku is I guess a little different than others before it. Hows he?

Hasbro even said they put one less expensive figure and one good SA figure in the comic packs.

I couldn't see any difference in this Anakin and the ROTS ones though I haven't bought one yet.
    The TAC Anakin is miles better than the ROTS crap.

Dooku is the ROTS figure with the Evolutions cape, but it's black on the outside this time. Anakin is the ROTS figure with an all-black outfit to match the comics. I didn't even realize this until after I bought it, since I wanted a normal-colored Dooku to replace my ROTS one whose hand peg broke off.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Well I went straight to Wal-Mart and I got my cash back no problem. I even tried to exchange some weak *** movie my Grandma gave to the family a few weeks ago for store credit. But they said I already did 3 returns this year without a receipt, hahaha. Damn thieves ruin everything for the rest of us.

Anyhow I still really want another Dooku and Anakin but I said fack that for now. I still have 1 sealed up, in perfect condition. And since I already opened it up the suprise is kinda gone now, heh heh.

The Dooku was nice though, and I eventually will buy another one. I ended up getting another Anakin & Durge. The Anakin looks way better in this one anyway. Plus Durge looks dope, even though I don't really know who he is, haha.

Hasbro actually does take returns for damaged product, but if they don't have corresponding product in stock they send you a "same value" item which could be almost anything in the line. I went through their website to get the return slip (free shipping) and sent in a defective Transformer, it had been a while since that one was on shelves so in return I got new-packaged figure I already had.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.