Page 1 of 28 1234511 ... LastLast

Arrow What's on sale, where and how much.

Maybe we'll try having a general thread for what's on sale, where you found it, and for how much. What'cha think?

~~~~~~~~~~

Right now my Target has a sale running (and I'm sure some have already seen this at their local stores.)

It includes discounts on figures ($6.99 at my store), smaller vehicles (I picked up the Spider Droid for $16.99), and even the AT-TE (saw it for $89.99.) I think I remember seeing the role-play stuff on sale, and a bunch of the Lego sets are on sale also.

Things like battle packs, the comic 2-packs, and Titaniums aren't on sale. The big giant Falcon isn't on sale (yet) either.

Also, the back of their "back to school" mailer that just dropped, features a $5 off $50+ purchase coupon.

Id just thought I'd share this. A couple weeks ago before I was collecting these figures I remembered at Target they had some Comic Packs and Order 66 sets on sale. The ones I saw when I got there was the Luminara and Cody - Order 66 I believe. And the comic pack with some devil lookin guy. Looked like devil from mos eisley.

Anyhow the Comic pack was only $3 and the Order 66 was $2, don't ask me why I passed on them, but I did. dumb dumb dumb

A few days ago I found a General Reefkan(sp?) for $1.66, I said why not.

Kmart's current circular has buy 2 get 1 free on all Star Wars. The sale runs through August 9.

The picture in the ad shows both LEGO and Hasbro items, so you should be able to get LEGO sets too.
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)

[FONT=Courier New]
    Quote Originally Posted by Ji'dai View Post
    Kmart's current circular has buy 2 get 1 free on all Star Wars. The sale runs through August 9. [/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New] [/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]The picture in the ad shows both LEGO and Hasbro items, so you should be able to get LEGO sets too.
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]I think K Mart's SW buy 2 get 1 free sale ended on the 2nd. [/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by plasticfetish View Post
    and Titaniums aren't on sale.
    Correction... just saw Titaniums on sale for $5.39 (or something close to that.)

Meijer currently has buy one get one 50% off all Star wars stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Ando View Post
    [FONT=Courier New][/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]I think K Mart's SW buy 2 get 1 free sale ended on the 2nd. [/FONT]
    The ad said Aug. 9 but I looked at the shelf tags today (they were still there) and the sale was good through the 2nd. Might be able to argue if you had the ad and if Kmart actually stocked new product to buy.
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)

My local Kohls has a lot of figures. A whole section of them. they had almost all the figures, including hard to find Scuba clone troopers.
    Normally they are 9.99, but right now they are 8.99 plus 15% off until 1 saturday making them like 7.64.

Just a heads up if your still looking for something.

I have to report a lack of a sale, actually

My local TRU has raised their Legacy, Clone Wars and Legends lines to $7.99

The price was initally $6.99 as of Midnight Madness

$7.99 is too much for a basic figure
    Real men buy Willrow

Quote Originally Posted by AmanaMatt View Post
    I have to report a lack of a sale, actually
    No whining about prices here. Save that for the "Dear Hasbro" section.