Page 5 of 28 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
    Toys R Us has the AT-TE on sale this week for 50% off or $49.99. It's in their weekly ad so maybe other stores might price match.
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)

Quote Originally Posted by Ji'dai View Post
    Toys R Us has the AT-TE on sale this week for 50% off or $49.99. It's in their weekly ad so maybe other stores might price match.
    Thanks. Just picked up 3. This is making me reevaluate purchasing the Turbo Tank. It may drop in price in a year's time.

Just bought one as well! Pretty cool vehicle, just, make sure you get the legs in the right spot or they will slip right off. That may be what happened to people with these in the past, I don't know. If had the extra cash I'd get at least one more.

Quote Originally Posted by Maradona View Post
    Thanks. Just picked up 3. This is making me reevaluate purchasing the Turbo Tank. It may drop in price in a year's time.
    I for one will be more than happy to pay full price for a shiney new Turbo Tank. I want Hasbro to know that people are gonna pay top dollar for these big vehicles. They need to feel comfortable taking a risk on futur items like a new AT-AT, a BMF style Slave I or (hope and pray) Jabba's Sail Barge.
    Have: CW Yularen, CW Clone, everything from CW Slave I set except Slave I, TFU Shadow Stormtrooper x2, Evo Trooper, Saga AT-AT Driver, K-Mart Jodo Kast || Want: Vintage Fordo
    Thanks to TheDarthVader, Phantom-like Menace, TheRealDubya, Jediguy, Dark Marble, Umbra, Qui-Long Gone, CrunchyNug, GH_fan and jedikiss.

Wait, is there anything out there to buy even if it wasn't on sale?

Sorry, there's just been nothing out there. Starting to see Saga Legends Red Cards, but it has been nearly 2-3 months since I've seen any new BAD, and that was a fluke.
    Star Wars & GI Joe Customs
    HAVES: HK-50 Head, Capt Typho & GI Joe fodder available still
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)

Well, here in pensylvania I picked up the Vulture Droid for $29 at Wal-Mart. I got the Turbo Tank for $99 at Toys R Us. I saw the Deluxe figs with the Can Cell and Anakin, plus the Ugnaught, Tarados Wave. Other than that it's about it.
    After 11 months The BEST/WORST figure poll is still going strong.

I've seen zero new product. I guess there have been the SL red cards out but that's not really new. I haven't seen the Saber tank and I have a feeling that as soon as the AT-TEs sell down a little the Turno Tanks may be taking their places. In the mean time, there should be battle packs and new comic packs hitting as well as the two new vehicles but I haven't bought anything in months.
    Have: CW Yularen, CW Clone, everything from CW Slave I set except Slave I, TFU Shadow Stormtrooper x2, Evo Trooper, Saga AT-AT Driver, K-Mart Jodo Kast || Want: Vintage Fordo
    Thanks to TheDarthVader, Phantom-like Menace, TheRealDubya, Jediguy, Dark Marble, Umbra, Qui-Long Gone, CrunchyNug, GH_fan and jedikiss.

Toys R Us has the BMF (Big Millennium Falcon) and the AT-TE on sale Sunday & Monday ONLY for 50% off:

AT-TE - $49.99 (Reg. $99.99)
    BMF - $79.99 (Reg. $159.99)
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)

Quote Originally Posted by Ji'dai View Post
    Toys R Us has the BMF (Big Millennium Falcon) and the AT-TE on sale Sunday & Monday ONLY for 50% off:

AT-TE - $49.99 (Reg. $99.99)
    BMF - $79.99 (Reg. $159.99)
    Too bad I got both at full pop.
    Anything else on sale like the Lars Homestead again?
    "Ohh, maxi big da fish! Well dat smells stinkowiff"

"No time to discuss this as a supercommittee.... I am not a supercommittee!"

Nope, the Homestead is still $40.

But you can get a FREE ICE CREAM SAMMICH with any $20 purchase Sunday only!

I kid you not.