Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 182425262728
    Deal of the week: Amazon exclusive 6 - pack is down to $15.

Quote Originally Posted by Lowly Bantha Cleaner View Post
    Also, Aldi's had 12" figures on sale for $9.99. Weird place to find Star Wars figures in, imho.
    Actually they were $8.99. Went tonight to get provisions and saw them in person.
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.

Big Lots has the Saga Legends line at my local store for just $5. Just 1 figure though (Anakin).
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.

I've seen that, and sporadic figures at Tuesday Morning (including Bom Vimdin).
    That's my jacket!

The local Ollie's had the Heroes and Villains sets that showed up at Target a few years ago for just $9.99. Only had 1 left. In vain, I drove 25 miles to the other closest Ollie's and they had none. I am guessing they might have gotten them in at least a few weeks ago.

The Black Series figures are starting to be discounted at my local Wal-Mart, from $9.96 to $7. But the only figures were a few Anakins and a ton of Biggs Darklighters.

Quote Originally Posted by Lowly Bantha Cleaner View Post
    I drove 25 miles to the other closest Ollie's and they had none.
    I think a simple phone call would have sufficed Mr. Wayne.
    "What happens in Indy STAYS in Indy!".
    "The only thing you have to decide, is what to do with the time that is given to you".

Where "text" & "friend" are (n) & "fail" is (v)
    I had a 25% off coupon to a local collectibles shop and picked up four at an average of $5.50 each before tax: Jawa & LIN Droid with 30th Anniversary Coin, ROTS Saesee Tiin and Polis Massan, and Obi-Wan (Clone Wars not-cartoon version).
    Too late; I already copyrighted these parodies: Rogue Juan, Rogue Won, Rogue Huan, Rogue Wan, Rogue Obi-Wan, Rouge One, Rogue Wand.

Where "text" & "friend" are (n) & "fail" is (v)
    Same collectibles shop had a cool 40% deal on certain toys: I picked up Capt. Antilles (Fan Choice). Turned out I already had him. If this is a duplicate, where is the embarrassment? :neckcrackingsound:
    Too late; I already copyrighted these parodies: Rogue Juan, Rogue Won, Rogue Huan, Rogue Wan, Rogue Obi-Wan, Rouge One, Rogue Wand.