Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Who's on the Jedi High Council in Episode 3?

I am trying to figure out what characters I need for dioramas and I'm stuck concerning something. Here's what I know:

TPM................AOTC...............Clone Wars..............ROTS

Yoda..............Yoda..................Yoda...... ...............Yoda
    Mace..............Mace.................Mace....... ..............Mace
    Plo Koon.........Plo Koon..............Plo Koon................Plo Koon
    Ki-Adi............Ki-Adi..................Ki-Adi....................Ki-Adi (holo)

SaeSee........SaeSee.................SaeSee....... ..........SaeSee
    Even Piel......Even Piel................Even Piel...............Pablo Jill
    Oppo R........Oppo R..................Oppo R..................??????
    Eeth K.........Agen K..................Agen K...................Agen K.

Adi G...........Stass A.................Stass A..................Stass A.
    Depa...........Depa.....................Kit Fisto.................Kit Fisto
    Yaddle.........Coleman T.............Obi-Wan.................Obi-Wan
    Yarael P.......Shaak-Ti...............Shaak-Ti................Anakin
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

First, I was under the impression that Adi was only replaced by Stass as of ROTS, since she only dies shortly beforehand. Also, I'm not sure whether it's Eeth or Agen in AOTC. (Eeth is supposedly killed at Geonosis, so he's still around.) Definitely the action scenes are Agen and Stass, but I don't think this meant they were off the Council yet.

As for Oppo Rancisis, he had not been replaced in ROTS because they just couldn't get the smell out of the cushions, and no other Jedi was willing to sit in that chair, because it smelled like a mix of baby vomit and rancid avocados. Another chair was on order, but it didn't arrive until after the entire Council was killed off. The delivery guy was really p***ed.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I thought there might have been an empty chair.

I think in the comics, Oppo Rancisis dies in combat with the Dark Side turned Sora Bulq - who's slain along with him. I'm not sure I remember that correctly though.

I'm not sure about the Adi / Stass and Eeth / Agen issue.

I just took it that the change happened before AOTC because of the Jedi Council Sets they sold at TRU AND the fact that the extras they used for filming changed from British to Australian between the films, and that is the reason they renamed the characters.

I just noticed either Adi or Stass in the arena on Geonosis when I was watching AOTC the other day. I was sitting far back from my big screen, and thus didn't have my eyes fixated on the central character in any particular shot, so I saw more of the background than on previous viewings. In the young Boba Fett books, it was told that Adi Gallia (Corellian by birth) was a Jedi Starfighter pilot during Geonosis and even later tried to track Slave-One as the younger Fett left the planet a day or so after the battle.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

I thought it was a toe fungus that he didn't notice because of his own overwhelming stench, and which spread to his lungs and killed him.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I thought Anakin took Opo's chair.

Since neither of Shaak Ti's deaths were in the movie, didn't she survive, at least until Order 66, so isn't she the 12th Council member?

They chose not to have Grievous kill her so even if Anakin kills her during Order 66 then she would have been on the Council for all of the Council scenes in the movie, even if she wasn't in the Council chamber.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    I thought it was a toe fungus that he didn't notice because of his own overwhelming stench, and which spread to his lungs and killed him.
    He doesn't have toes! (Or were they amputated due to the poor foot care and ensuing infection?)

Quote Originally Posted by Droid View Post
    I thought Anakin took Opo's chair.

Since neither of Shaak Ti's deaths were in the movie, didn't she survive, at least until Order 66, so isn't she the 12th Council member?

They chose not to have Grievous kill her so even if Anakin kills her during Order 66 then she would have been on the Council for all of the Council scenes in the movie, even if she wasn't in the Council chamber.
    You may be right. The best view of the whole council is Yoda's hologram he views while on Kashyyyk. I'll have to pause that one and see if there's an empty seat. I don't think Yoda's would be empty - because his own hologram would be showing in it. But anyway, someone should check that out.
    I just watched ROTS, too. I put ANH in the player, in anticipation of watching that.

Adi Gallia and Eeth Koth are both still on the Council in AOTC, since they use archival footage of those characters. Stass Allie and Agen Kolar are in the arena battle and the two others are not (at least not in the movie). In the first Clone Wars cartoon, the Zabrak on the Council looks like Eeth but is actually Agen. I'm not sure whether it's Adi or Stass, though, but I think Adi was later killed by Grievous so it's probably still her.

Pablo-Jill does not sit on the Council. In ROTS, Coleman Kcaj, who is the same species but has no beak, sits on it.

Shaak Ti is still alive and well throughout ROTS, as she survives to the events of the Force Unleashed. She is still on the Council, as seen in the hologram scene.

The Force Unleashed? That suggests Shaak-Ti survived Order-66?

There's a story in that.

Besides Yoda and Obi-Wan, she may then be the longest living member of the Jedi High Council.

Interesting if she faces Darth Vader, as we now know his padawan Ashoka was a Togrutu.

starwars wikia has a pretty good summary of who's on the council and who replaces them once they perish. Jedi High Council