When it says an hour, it means an hour.

Regardless of no warning, only leave your freezy mugs in the freezer for an hour instead of days. It refers to a non-toxic gel in the filling area of the mug, but I think that means less quality. My freezy mug split open after several days. Luckily the interior remained intact so I can still drink my Whiskey Sours with the best of them.
    I'm on vacation, can you tell I am bored.
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

My in-laws got my wife and I each one when they went to Disney World a couple years ago and we constantly leave ours in the freezer. My wife uses hers a lot more than I do, so mine will sit in there for literally weeks at a time. Maybe you had a defective one?
    It's a blacked-out blur but I'm pretty sure it ruled.

Here is what it looks like. I don't want any "cracks" as to what is on the glass as in why it is defective. I already got all that from my friends I showed it to.
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

I've also left me freezer mugs in for years. Mine did say to freeze upside down, and I did have a couple crack on me, but I got them on clearace at Wal-Mart several years back. The rest have held together nicely, and I use them to keep my beer cold!
    2015 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker, JediTricks, Tycho, El Chuxter, and Darth Jax!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Quote Originally Posted by bobafrett View Post
    I use them to keep my beer cold!
    These mugs were made to hold beer. I like the little ice chips that accumulate on the top and then eating the beer-cicle that develops in the bottom!

It cracked because it says "Bears" on it...and it thought it had to play QB, so it cracked under the pressure as did all Bears QBs post-McMahon.

Every time he goes to the freezer, he stares at two mediocre freezy mugs and has to choose one to get him through the week.