Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Latest Wave

Latest Wave

The latest waves look pretty good. I really like the "Clone Wars" packaging, its very fresh.

The cinema scenes are pretty good as well, but why did they only go with 2 figures on the Skiff pack?? A restyled Han is cool and Boba, but couldnt there have been a few extra characters as well??

all in all though, a good run up to the movie. We even got the Galactic Heroes 2 packs over here in Norway (Finally!!)

Autumn wave- Galactic Heroes

I just got my preorder in for the autumn wave (september-october). Finally we are getting the Ventress figure! Also the Rex and Ahsoka should be cool. No picture yet (has anyone found one??)

I am not to crazy about the "stocking stuffer" 3 packs, but i ordered them anyway just to have them in my collection. Would have been fun to use a few new characters in them though.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	HAS16024.jpg 
Views:	128 
Size:	33.8 KB 
ID:	17958  

Quote Originally Posted by CoachD View Post
    I just got my preorder in for the autumn wave (september-october). Finally we are getting the Ventress figure! Also the Rex and Ahsoka should be cool. No picture yet (has anyone found one??)
    PAGE 7

http://www.hasbro.com/common/images/...ok_updated.pdf

I like the stocking stuffers, only because I have a 4 ft tree with SW ornamnets on it each year. They will go nicely on there
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Did anyone see the Jabba Cinema Scene for sale on Hasbrotoyshop.com for $9.99 instead of the Out of Stock - or for that matter, get it at that price?

Quote Originally Posted by waboritas View Post
    Did anyone see the Jabba Cinema Scene for sale on Hasbrotoyshop.com for $9.99 instead of the Out of Stock - or for that matter, get it at that price?
    I saw it and almost bought it.
    When I decided to buy it, it was out of stock.

I found these pics online today. I like the snow speeder! but do we really need another Xwing? having the new figures is cool, but we just got the repainted swamp xwing... i think they should have done something else first and come back to this "assult on the death star 2" pack

since thats a preview of the '09 waves, i wonder if there are any other rumours of whats coming?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2700197895_129f88bd8e_o.jpg 
Views:	117 
Size:	61.2 KB 
ID:	18030  

Quote Originally Posted by CoachD View Post
    since thats a preview of the '09 waves, i wonder if there are any other rumours of whats coming?
    A lot more re-releases with one or two new pack-ins (depending on the price), which is why I pretty much gave up on this line.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Shaak Ti is my new favorite GH figure. It's nice to see a female Jedi, who doesn't dress like a parking lot tramp, made into a figure.

Unfortunately, I passed on a Jar Jar/Destroyer Droid pack and I haven't seen another one since. Still kicking myself over that one and hoping that they show up again soon.

Does anyone know when the Dewback set is supposed to be out?

EDIT: I like that Snowspeeder and it gives me some hope that we might see an AT-AT sometime in the future.
    Last edited by bigbarada; 08-26-2008 at 06:24 PM. Reason: didn't want to double post
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Im a fan of another cody figure...and i like the mighty mugg rex too. I like that they are giving troopers in the show some personality. They are fun...along with the cheesy humor of the droids
    ...A Mysterious Bounty Hunter