Plo Koon eyes wide open

well checking out the new figures witch are just too sweet,i noticed that the Ploo Koon figure doesn't have those black things on his eyes? can some tell me whats going on here,doesn't he need those.or is it just the liting and i can't see them.whats up
    Insert sig line of your choosing here.

They are there, they just are pretty small and there haven't been to many super close up pictures of his head out of the package. Don't worry, Hasbro didn't forget Plo's eye coverings. Check out the close up bubble shots in Sir Steve's Picture Archive.

http://www.myfigures.com/pa/index.html?item_id=29050

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

It looks like the same head sculpt as POTJ Plo Koon, only with less paint around the eye things.

JJB, thanks for the link to this one, I didn't know we had shots of it till right now!
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Hehehe... looks like his holding a batch of Flowers in the one pick with that force gimmic thingy...

LOL! My theory is it looks like a weird '60s lampshade.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I think Plo and Shaak Ti work as childrens entertainers in their spare time. Shaak has a non de plume and calls herself Spiffo the clown and Plo works a s a novelty magician. So that attachment is gonna be a bunch of paper flowers that he pulls from out his sleeve. Shaak does tumbling stuff and silly disco dances. then she pulss blow up yodas from under her skirt and the show comes to an end when the Nikt jedi shows up with his bucket of water trick lightsaber.........
    Scooobydoo, where are you!!!