Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

with all the babble coming outta rhode island these days....

what with sneaky peaks at their new vehicles and figures. has any body heard a peep at all as to whether we can expect to see anything along the way of micro machines?

or should i postin' this in the dead line thread?

i got's to believe that either you jt, or ss himself has heard something along these lines.

do we have anything to look forward to, or is this section of ssg gonna reamin off topic eternally?
    0 /// /// F=MA~~~~~~~~~~~~
    what's so funny 'bout peace love and understanding

Ask again next month during or after Toy Fair. I currently have nothing, but I will have either pics or word of the situation then.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Thumbs down i hope this is a red herring. . .

. . .but i just got a terse message from "enabran tain" (or someone who's managed to duplicate his id encoding) that implied there are No ep2 mms currently in the pipe. if this turns out to be right, you heard it here first; if not, i'm glad to be wrong-
    vt

Does anyone remember a promise that was made (I believe) over the summer, in a SSG interview that stated a return to classic and the production of ep2 mms? I thought that it was a go, that they were already in production. If what VT says turns out to be true than these lamewads at Hasblo have broken yet another promise (are we sure they aren't based in D.C.?) to it's many loyal fans as it will certainly break our hearts here on the MM board
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.

VT, no MMs at all, only AF; or no MMs at all, including AF? If it's the former, that could definitely explain a lot.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I thought ET turned out to be a treacherous louse (in DS9)? Hopefully this is reverse psychology

jeddah

Arrow tain message as follows:

Subject: http://sirstevesguide.com/vbportal/f...?threadid=2972

Don't hold your breath, Versatile Troubleshooter.

as you can see, as usual it don't really explain Anything, it's just a bit of advice
    oh well, i'd love to see many more mms, but i already got ~175 different ships in my collection. so if hasbutt decides it don't want no more of my MMoney, i can be philosophical about it. not like i'm gonna Force em to take my $$
    vt

Hmm, too vague, I guess we'll just have to harass Hasbro in a few weeks.

Eh up (still here, been lurkin'!)

Well, it's February and according to sources we can expect the first wave of AOTC figs out this month (in fact, there is currently an Ebay auction for the 1st 8 figs from a seller in Hong Kong).

But I have still no seen or heard anything about MM's or AF's.

Anybody got any news?

BC3

Actually Hasbro said the preview figures will be released in March and the others in April.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"