AF Podracers - are Turbo Podracers similar to AF?

Just wondering if any Action Fleet collector out there has the Turbo Podracer sets or any of the other Podracer sets that came out. I own all of the regular TPM Action Fleet ships but was never really sure if the podracers in the Turbo Racer sets were the same dimensions and style as the regular AF stuff so I never bought them. If they are simular do they come with stands or even have a hole on the bottom to go on a stand?

They are part of the Action Fleet line, and since they're 2 of the largest podracers in the race, they are in scale with the other Action Fleet podracers, but the figures are non-removable and there are giant wheels sticking out the bottom. There is no hole for an AF stand, but they do come with rev-up stations (the giant crank platform).
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Definately get these to complete your TPM Action Fleet collection!

Thumbs up i love the turbo pod racers.

when placed side by side with the "regular"af pod racers, they look part of the same group. the big racing wheels are nicely concealed within the body of the pods, do that they are not terribly noticable.

plus they're great fun to play with!

get em ! enjoy em! play and display em with pride!

0 /// /// F=MA~~~~~~~~~~~~
    what's so funny 'bout peace love and understanding