Thread: Hellboy 2

Hellboy 2

I couldn't locate a past thread on this so I apologize if this has been discussed before. However I saw this last night and I give it 6 out of 10.
    It was entertaining but kinda goofy in spots.

My 2 cents ...
    -I liked the troll market but thought that many of the beings were weird just for the sake of weird.
    -Battle scenes were cool
    -A lot of Pans Labyrinth type stuff in this.
    -I thought the German smoke dude was kinda dumb and he just looked like a deep sea diver walking around in that suit.
    -Thought the teen Hellboy was a little disturbing. Just not right.

I thought it was a good movie, even though I agree that the preteen Hellboy was a little creepy.

I remember watching the first Hellboy film, but I don't really remember anything about it other than some really bad wire effects. This one is definitely the better movie, in my opinion.

I enjoyed it...and I liked the first one alot too.

Kind of unfortunate for the film however, opening up a week before the Dark Knight. It could have made alot more cash.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

I love the movies and the comics......I agree the release time was terrible.....THE DARK FREAKING KNIGHT? That's like planning your wedding on the Superbowl but not making it possible for your guests to watch the game.....

Of course I mean that the wedding is more important.....

Unless it's the Patriots getting slammed by the Giants front 4.....
    For my ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is.

I almost enjoyed the film. It wasn't as huge and epic as TDK, but then again, it wasn't meant to be. It was just another solid addition to the Hellboy franchise.

and c'mon, young HB was HILARIOUS?!?!? you see how big his teeth were?!!? Oh man, that was KILLING ME.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

I thought it was good, and even a little better than the first one which just didn't have much to do once it got going. This one was amazingly rich, although the very ending was still a little flat.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.