Is this AT-TE packaging error rare?

I have an unopened AT-TE, but the main difference between it and the other ones is that the clone trooper it comes with is packaged upside down. Would this make it worth more? Any feedback is appreciated.

I seriously doubt it. Someone at Hasbro just wasn't paying attention or something like that.

Having said that, there are some packaging variation collectors out there who might be interested, so you may want to check that out.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

Some MIB collector might get a kick out of that and pay a little extra for it on Ebay, but otherwise it's not worth any more than the other AT-TEs.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis