Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL View Post
    The teal starfighter (as seen on the front of the box) is coming out again, isn't it?
    I hope so, I liked that color. I hope they re-release Plo Koon's, too. I know it's almost identical to Anakin's Azure Angel, but I like the JSFs.
    [FONT=Courier New]"First of all, never bad mouth synergy..."[/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by Blue2th View Post
    Funny thing is you would think the Geonosian fighter which comes with a pilot and is not being re-issued would be more valuable, but it went for $20, the price I paid for it.
    Hmph. I would have paid more for it, had I seen it. I've been wanting to pick one up but every time I see one on eBay they go up and up.

I'm glad I was able to hold out for Anakin's Modified Starfighter so I didn't have to spend an exorbitant amount on eBay. I was also able to pick up the teal Army of the Republic Clone Wars Starfighter on eBay for fairly cheap.

I guess it's all in the timing. Had I waited to sell it, I might have made more. I think they should re-issue this because it's also in AOTC as well as the Clone Wars cartoon.

But hey, I've got one loose that I have for my Clone Wars scene, so that's all I need.
    "Ohh, maxi big da fish! Well dat smells stinkowiff"

"No time to discuss this as a supercommittee.... I am not a supercommittee!"

Quote Originally Posted by Ando View Post
    I hope so, I liked that color. I hope they re-release Plo Koon's, too. I know it's almost identical to Anakin's Azure Angel, but I like the JSFs.
    I have kind of a random question posed to everyone about the teal starfighter.

I'm super anal-retentive when it comes to making sure pilots are in accurate ships. Aside from seeing the teal Delta-7 briefly in a shot in one of the first episodes, does anybody know anything else about it? Like, which jedi was behind the wheel for the teal starfighter? If there is nothing canon or in the movies, then for those of you who have one, who did you put behind the controls?

Quote Originally Posted by FundingMyAddiction View Post
    I have kind of a random question posed to everyone about the teal starfighter.

I'm super anal-retentive when it comes to making sure pilots are in accurate ships. Aside from seeing the teal Delta-7 briefly in a shot in one of the first episodes, does anybody know anything else about it? Like, which jedi was behind the wheel for the teal starfighter? If there is nothing canon or in the movies, then for those of you who have one, who did you put behind the controls?

I just opened up my CW season one file to check, and you don't see anyone in the cockpit of the teal JS's(There are two in the opening montage).
    It could be anyone, but i always liked to think that Plo Koon liked the colour of the Teal one(Accounting for the later blue one he got nailed in).
    It's up to you, ultimately.
    Bar.