New "Rumor" list!

Text copied/paraphrased from GH:
    http://www.galacticblogger.com/blogger/?p=135

Legacy Figures
    Baniss Keeg
    Bom Vimdim
    Danz Borin
    Hrchek Kal Fas
    ALL NEW Rebel Fleet Trooper (Variant Heads)
    ALL NEW Bespin Guard (Variant Heads)
    Dagobah Creatures Pack
    Tatooine Creatures Pack
    E-3PO
    Han Solo Bespin
    Hoth Rebel Soldier
    Princess Leia Hoth Escape
    Princess Leia Medical Frigate
    Luke Skywalker Medical Frigate (Repaired & Damaged Hand)
    Captain Needa
    Toryn Farr (Hoth Evac Control)
    Sim Aloo
    Imperial Techs (Multiple Jumpsuits)
    BG-J38
    Boba Fett (Return of the Jedi)
    Luke Skywalker (Death Star, Final Battle)
    Oola (NEW SCULPT)
    Kithaba
    Wooof
    Yoxgit
    Ugnaught (2 PACK)

TIE Fighter
    TIE Defender
    The Death Star (phase one)
    Juggernaught Turbo Tank (keep in mind that this is thundering down the road, it won’t be here tomorrow)!
    There may even be a nice Dagobah playset on the way if the stars align.

-end copied text
    Move along, move along

I just happen to see this about an hour ago. I haven't been as regular a visitor to GH lately, but this was a NICE surprise. I just hope most of this turns out to be true and coming in the next 6 months instead of 18 months.

There are just too many great figures to list the ones I'm especially psyched about!
    Ex-wife to me in the toy aisle: "Why do I sense we've picked up another plastic lifeform?"

Thanks to sebillba for the trade!

[FONT=Courier New]I will definitely be saving up for 2-4 of the Turbo Tanks.[/FONT]

Awesome! More Rebel Fleet Troopers, a resculpted Oola, and Boba with whatever minor glove difference makes him ROTJ Boba! That's at least $14 I can save.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by 42N-TLR
    [FONT=Courier New]Finally… I see a new Legacy TIE Fighter and a TIE Defender. [/FONT]
    Makes me wonder. I'm happy with just the new wing sizes on the TIE Fighter. But, I liked the grey wings the best. I'm curious if they are redoing the cockpit or what here.
    Ex-wife to me in the toy aisle: "Why do I sense we've picked up another plastic lifeform?"

That looks too good to be true - thats part of a 2 year plan at least surely.

This list is almost too good to be true. Definite buys for me:

Baniss Keeg
    Bom Vimdim
    Danz Borin
    Hrchek Kal Fas
    Oola (NEW SCULPT)
    Kithaba!!!!!
    Wooof
    Yoxgit
    Ugnaught (2 PACK)

I wonder what they will do differently with the TIE Fighter this time around?
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Devo View Post
    That looks too good to be true - thats part of a 2 year plan at least surely.
    Quote Originally Posted by 42N-TLR
    These are the figures that Hasbro has on their good-to-go list, and you will see them in the next 18 months. (Please note that we do not get our information from retailer lists or DPCI codes, but from sources who cannot be named.) They live in dark alleys and live disreputable lives smuggling spice.
    So, it's not just a one year plan.

I've excited about the figs - and would buy all of them (except Boba) I've got all 3 TIEs now (with the big wings) - I won't be buying any more. The only thing they could really change is add electronics - but that won't make me buy it.

Now - a resculpted TIE Interceptor.....

TIE Defender - cool!
    To those that like to critize me, I say: It is a lot easier to say something critical than it is to say some thing while tied up and in my trunk. - Jack Handy

Several of the Empire Strikes Back figures were on Scum's list a while back.

So I think they're at least likely. Nice list though, and some likely choices.
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.