Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

official episode 2 sabers replicas

check these out. they are made by a company called master replicas. they also make a vader and yoda saber.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mr-2.jpg 
Views:	652 
Size:	92.3 KB 
ID:	723  

Oh...my...god.
    Those are awesome as hell. I wish the price tag wasn't so high. I would get one of the Dooku ones in a heart beat. 299.00 is just a tad to high for this Gungan. I guess I will make due with the upcoming Hasbro version. But I really, really love the Dooku hilt.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

in the World of cheepness Hasbros sabers are the most accurate sabers around, but there is one problem there two pulmped not like the offical sabers are really tiny if you look at TPM when maul kicked Obi's saber in to the pit you can see how small it was to Mauls Shoe. If you where to put a Hasbro obi-wans saber by you're shoe you can see how plumped and big it is.
    MACE: (deadly stare) You see that duffel bag under my chair?...it's full of lightsabers. I want you to reach in, pull out my saber and hand it to me...

JORUS: (gulp)...which one is yours?

MACE: It's the one that says BAD M*****F***** on the hilt.

here are the vader and yoda sabers
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mr-3.jpg 
Views:	561 
Size:	66.5 KB 
ID:	724  

Very nice, Very nice. Lucasfilm should have made Yoda's saber more unique though, not as unique as Dooku's but somthing different. Oh well, still way to over my wallet's comfortable factor.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Lucasfilm should have made Yoda's saber more unique though
    True, but at least they're consistent. It's the same lightsaber shown for Yoda in the Episode 1 Visual Dictionary.

Edit: And it's rather peculiar that Lucasfilm is allowing Yoda's lightsaber to be released in April. I wonder what their cover story is, considering that all these character, well, you know...
    "It's bombs away for Iraq and on our civil liberties if Bush and his cronies get their way. Dissent is patriotic!"
    - Helen Thomas, veteran journalist

Journalists are mostly centrist in their political orientation. The minority of journalists who do not identify with the "center" are more likely to identify with the "right" when it comes to economic issues and to identify with the "left" when it comes to social issues.

Very nice,its too bad about the price cause I would love to have them but I guess its something I'll have to miss now
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

All very nice, but MAD prices!
    "There is no pain where strength lies"-Darth Maul
    "You must join me, Obi-Wan, and together we will destroy the Sith!"-Count Dooku

Talking sleth

Geeeez people. The Anakin saber is cheap as HELL! Especially when it comes with an EL blade and an FX chip. You won't find anything remotely close in price in the prop community. Now for the Dooku and Obi sabers, those are pretty steep I can an Obi for cheaper.

hey sleth,

you are correct sir. anyone who follows prop sabers knows that the the graflex or heiland flash can cost as much or more than the vader and anakin sabers. i'll be getting both of those for sure, even if i have to cut back on "toys".

this company also is making a han solo blaster and a luke ROTJ saber. i've got one of those, unofficial of course, but it looks just like the film prop i saw at the "magic of myth" prop tour.