Just Got Done Crying

Go figure I was in Sacramento on a whim, and I had just spent my last $40, which I had a feeling I would regret. Anyhow I decided to stop by their Toys-r-us, and low and behold they had a nice stock pile of Legos. They had the special edition Twilight, which I believe is ridiulously priced at $100. I would rather have the AT-TE for $90 and it comes with basically the same minifigures if not more.

Then they also had the special edition Spider Droid with Commander Fox and some other droids. I would have definatley bought that, only 1 left, I know it won't be there when I go back. I definatley missed out on that.

Then to top it off they had 2 Hoth Rebel bases. I couldn't believe it, I've been gettin e-mails from Toys-r-us for months and I always miss out. I even check 3 minutes after I got an e-mail before and still no go.

Last they had about 20 Luke X-Wings with the Luke, Han, Leia, Chewy, Wedges. So I might get that if I go back and no Hoth. I've had a decent amount of cash for the last 2 months, now I'm strapped for cash and I find the stockload.

[FONT=Courier New]
    Quote Originally Posted by PAA_707 View Post
    I've had a decent amount of cash for the last 2 months, now I'm strapped for cash and I find the stockload.
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New] [/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]That's usually how it plays out.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New][/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]I've been there, too.[/FONT]

You dont cry. Dont ever cry, there is no crying in Star Wars
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by Kidhuman View Post
    You dont cry. Dont ever cry, there is no crying in Star Wars
    Tell that to crybaby Anakin. I'm still confused as to why he was crying. Was it because he felt bad about turning Sith, or just thinkin of the lovely Padme.

need lots o bills to get the mammoth falcon. $499 is pretty steep for legos. but there it was on the shelf as i was wandering thru TRU

Don't cry man. That's half the fun of collecting, the thrill of the hunt! It's gods way of 'helping' you to enjoy your hobby.

It's murphies law at its best. The ONE day you find EVERYTHING you want on the shelf, you won't have a dime to your name (or you're like me and have a wife who veto's you. Damn republicans . . .)

i just buy everything online when my partner is out then shrug nonchalantly when it's discovered and blame it on insanity. either that or numerical dyslexia.

"I spent how much? oh my god I never realised. well you know I can't count."

Of the new line of toys, I've only been able to afford five of the figures, and yes it makes me sad, but then it's less stuff I have to hide from my wife.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!