Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

6 Degrees of Star Wars

I don't know where this thread should go....

You know that lame game with Kevin Bacon? Well, is it possible to play it with the SW films (just the live action episodes 1-6).

For example:

(easy) Christian Bale to Gary Oldman (Batman) to Harrison Ford (AirForce One)....
    For my ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is.

. . . to Jonathan Ke Quan (Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom) . . .

(though I think I'm missing the point of this thread . . . hell, just run with it)
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

... who was in The Goonies with Sean Austin (need the one more that KB was in)...
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

...Fellowship of the Ring member Sean Astin to Orlando Bloom to Pirates of the Caribbean mate Keira Knightley (Sabe)...
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)

Question

I guess I'm lost. Is Mr. Bacon not involved? Or is it just to connect SW actors throughout film-dom? 'Cause I'd have said White Water (think that was the title) where Sean Astin and Kevin Bacon appeared.

'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

So, wait.... I figured from the first post that you put out an actor and link him to SW in six steps or less?

Or that you post an actor, and the next person links them to SW, then posts another actor for the next person to link.

Want to go with that?

If so....

Ice Cube.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    So, wait.... I figured from the first post that you put out an actor and link him to SW in six steps or less?

Or that you post an actor, and the next person links them to SW, then posts another actor for the next person to link.

Want to go with that?

If so....

Ice Cube.
    There's the spirit.

Cube to George Clooney (3 Kings)

(1)Ice Cube to (2)George Clooney (3 Kings) to (3)John Goodman (Roseanne)
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)

Quote Originally Posted by Ji'dai View Post
    (1)Ice Cube to (2)George Clooney (3 Kings) to (3)John Goodman (Roseanne)
    (4)to Jeff Bridges (Big Lebowski) to (5)

George Lucas (executive producer of Tucker: the Man and His Dream)
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.