Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Has anyone gotten Slave Leia and Bar2-D2?

I've seen all the other Galactic Heroes except Slave Leia and R2.

I've seen a new case being stocked - and no Leia!

Does anyone have her yet?

Did Hasbro delay shipping her or something?

Yes they are coming out regularly

I got several starting with two days before clone wars issue. Have purchased them at both Target and Wal-mart. I also was in line for midnight madness at Wal-mart and saw them come out of the cases. I live in the midwest. I am shocked that you live in Cali and haven't got them yet. By the way, have you noticed significant increases in price points for Card figs, galactic heroes, etc out west. They are staggering here.

I haven't had anything to buy, so I haven't been shopping, so I haven't noticed price changes.

I need more printer paper for my computer, so I think I'll go at store-opening to Target tomorrow since I have to go anyway. Maybe I'll find Slave Leia then.

At Midnite Madness, I was too busy paying attention to Legacy and the ships and everything, so perhaps by the time I checekd GH, Leia had been there and was already gone. But I've never seen her. Besides JarJar / Destroyer Droid, she's the only new set I'm buying.

I might get Agen and SaeSee, but I don't need Plo and the Pilot, Aayla (though she's cute) and Bly, or the others. Gree and Tarful I'm going to get when that AT-RT battle pack comes out.

I saw them at a TRU last week, but I've more or less dropped Galactic Heroes since there's so many that the novelty factor is gone. I considered picking her up, but didn't think the execution was especially good. (And Jar Jar vs Droideka was way cuter.) I didn't realize she was HTF or I would've grabbed her for someone.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I saw her the day after midnight madness at TRU and didn't get her !
    Now I'm wishing I did get her, but I did pick up the jar jar binks 2 pack !!

I see it all the time. The JJB and Droideka was harder to find for me
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

i picked them all up a couple days before MM. haven't seen any of the new GH figures since.

I see them from time to time while making my way to the bike rack, and I say "I need to get me the newest GH". but then by the time my work day is over, I just want to get out of dodge, and my feet can't get me out any faster.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    I've seen all the other Galactic Heroes except Slave Leia and R2.

I've seen a new case being stocked - and no Leia!

Does anyone have her yet?

Did Hasbro delay shipping her or something?
    My brother got her at MM
    And since then I have seen her several times at Target and Walmart.

I have yet to see this pack....
    For my ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is.