Dr. Henry Jones Senior Review

Hey all,
    This week were taking a look at Indy's Dad, Henry Senior. How well does this figure represent the former James Bond? Find out here:

http://www.tvandfilmtoys.com/reviews/henry_jones.asp

Enjoy!
    Engineernerd

"Genius of the res-to-ration."

"Aid our own re-sus-ci-tation."

Great review, Engineernerd! I love this figure. Probably my favorite IJ figure, and definitely one of my collecting highlights for 2008.

I only wish we could get Marcus Brody.

Yeah nice review.

I'm glad someone else pulled that hat off to see what was under there.

I finally found Henry Sr. today.
    "Ohh, maxi big da fish! Well dat smells stinkowiff"

"No time to discuss this as a supercommittee.... I am not a supercommittee!"

As a person that shaves their head from necessity instead of choice, I always aplaud bald figures....

Fossil, I agree my favorite IJ figure so far. Actually probably my fave Hasbro figure this year, except for maybe the Tri-Droid.

Great review, Engineernerd...
    This is a great figure...in fact, this collection gets better with each wave! While I like Henry Sr. a lot, my favorite of this wave is still the Grail Knight.

But back to Henry here...I'm really impressed with the detailing, right down to the accessories...the glasses are pretty impressive for a figure this scale and yes, the likeness is pretty good here.

Putting him next to the Indy from this wave, he does seem a little big, but they still look pretty cool together...

Dang, I'm gonna miss this collection when it's gone!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FatherSon02.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	73.4 KB 
ID:	18055