Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: True Blood

True Blood

This new show looks awesome. I can't wait for it to start, checked out this video earlier today, they seem to be going all out for it. Anyone else looking forward to it?
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

I'm definitely gonna check it out!
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

It's too early to make a decision on the show itself, but the preview comics they were handing out at Comic-Con were insanely bad. They killed so many brain cells, I passed out and had to be rushed to the hospital.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

A show about vampires from the genius that is Alan Ball? Easy decision for me.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Okay, I didn't recognize the name, and did a little bit of Wiki research. I'll definitely check out this show based on his resume.

They're really marketing this the wrong way, though. Based on the downright goofy hype at Comic-Con and the insanely bad freebie comic (seriously, I saw Rob Liefeld saying, "This comic suck!"), I was prepared to completely ignore it.

Good thing I know people who recognize screenwriters' names better than I do.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I am going to check it out. Looks good.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I'd like to wear one of those True Blood t-shirts offered by HBO to my work!

The only problem is that the brass has no sense of humor.....
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

My mom is a fan of the series of novels and is rethinking her policy of not paying for cable over this one.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Starts this Sunday night on HBO.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Hmmmm. Very interesting, y'all. I kept getting interrupted trying to view it, so I'll have to fire up HBO on Demand to see it all since I didn't get the chance to see it uninterrupted.

Waiting for others to chime in. I'm surprised there's not preliminary a review yet.

Hello....DQ....UKW....KH....JT...????
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!