Page 51 of 60 FirstFirst ... 41474849505152535455 ... LastLast

Thread: Teachers

Quote Originally Posted by TeeEye7 View Post
    Wow. That's nearly incredible.

Ugh. That is horrendous.

I was just going to post that the bees are still in the tree, just not as many.
    "That's what Sheev said."

So, ummm, what happens when the bees move to another location on the campus? There are more ways to kill bees than toxic chemicals.

CA? I'll never understand.
    May the force be with you.

Quote Originally Posted by sith_killer_99 View Post
    CA? I'll never understand.
    We natives don't understand our state government, either. There's such a HUGE difference in mindsets between the large metropolitan areas of the state (San Diego, LA, Bay Area) and the rest of the state where us plain folk live.

Back to teachers: Mrs. TI7's Back to School Night went astonishingly well. about three-quarters of her kid's parents showed up. Some even signed up to help in the classroom! I'm not holding my breath on my wife's behalf, however...
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

I remember our first principal (of the school where I teach) once said he never wanted to see the school on TV news, because it would likely be negative. Ah, how those in education can sometimes see the future. Especially if the word "police" is included. It'll be an interesting Monday morning next week, I think.

Did something happen at your school?

It was on the local news! Phrases: "football game," "unruly crowd," "pepper spray." Nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    It was on the local news! Phrases: "football game," "unruly crowd," "pepper spray." Nice.
    Ouch. We don't have a football program at our school.

My classroom door was a top 5 award winner (from our superintendent, who judged all the participating doors) in this year's College Week event. Go 'Guins! GO YSU! Great job, kids!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CollegeWk13.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	75.7 KB 
ID:	28055  

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    My classroom door was a top 5 award winner (from our superintendent, who judged all the participating doors) in this year's College Week event. Go 'Guins! GO YSU! Great job, kids!
    Did you have the Springsteen song playing on repeat, too?