Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Does Ahoska Appear In Original Episode 2: Cw??

When I first saw that she was in the cartoon I knew I had seen her before. I knew she couldn't be, whose name I didn't know at the time, Shaak Ti. Because Shaak Ti couldn't have been Anakin's padawan obviously, because she was a Jedi far before Anakin.

But anyhow I was watching the orginal Clone Wars on DVD last night and the part when Obi-Wan is looking for the planet Kamino in the Jedi Archives and he notices the gravity but no sign of the planet. So he goes to Yoda, who is teaching all the young Jedi how to block laser shots.

So when Yoda tells the children to tell Obi-Wan hello, and they all take off there little helmets to the far left there is a young Jedi the same species as Shaak Ti and Ahoska. And thinking about it, you could consider it to be her.

Because the cartoon takes place towards the end of the Clone Wars, obvoiusly because Anakin has his regular haircut instead of the Padawan braid. And the movie is right at the begining of the Clone Wars and that young, whatever species she is, looks about 10-12, so it's reasonable to say she could have aged a few years, and became Anakin's Padawan. Just a thought.

The Togruta youngling from the movie was named Ashla. Hasbro made a figure out of her that came in a 2 pack with another youngling named Jempa.

No, it's not Ashoka.... like you say, she's the same species (Togruta), but that Jedi youngling is called Ashla (similar name!). If you're interested, there's already a figure of her: http://www.rebelscum.com/sw0316ashlajempa.asp
    Big thanks to DarkJedi5, TheRealDubya, obi-dad, morpheus282, Tycho and Kidhuman for great deals/trades.

Hmm, I wonder how long it will be before someone puts up an Ashla figure on eBay and calls it "Ahsoka as a child"...
    Move along, move along

Well, she was never actually called "Ashla" onscreen, so it's just a matter of time before she is retconned into Ahsoka.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

If that was the case they should have named Ahoska after the girl on the original Clone Wars. I don't see why not, it seems like a coo idea to me. Maybe they didn't like the name Ashla, maybe they'll say her name is Ashla Ahoska. I'm a f**kin genius, cuze it sounds good to me. George Lucas should hire me to help write Episode 7.

Quote Originally Posted by PAA_707 View Post
    George Lucas should hire me to help write Episode 7.
    It certainly wouldn't hurt the dialog

Ashla is way too young to be Ahsoka, unless she aged six years in just a few months. I read that in the develoment of Ahsoka, she was at one point going to be a Twi'lek and at another point she was to be named Ashla, so maybe that was the same one.

But, it's definitely not Ashla Ahsoka . . . Anakin's Padawan is Ahsoka Tano.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL View Post
    Ashla is way too young to be Ahsoka, unless she aged six years in just a few months. I read that in the develoment of Ahsoka, she was at one point going to be a Twi'lek and at another point she was to be named Ashla, so maybe that was the same one.

But, it's definitely not Ashla Ahsoka . . . Anakin's Padawan is Ahsoka Tano.
    How can you say she aged 6 years in 2 months? I'm not sure exactly how long the Clone Wars lasted, but the original movie was based towards the very begining obviously. And Anakin was still Obi-Wan's Padawan at the time, with his funny style braid.

Then the new cartoon is obviously based towards the end of the Clone Wars because Anakin has his normal haircut, and I'm guessing he graduated the Jedi Trials or he wouldn't have been able to take a Padawan. So 6 years seems like a reasonable timeframe. Although like I said I'm not sure how long the Clone Wars actually lasted. I saw a timeline before, I'm going to go check that right now.

Well the Clone Wars lasted about 4 years, so I mean it is still possible it could be turned to be Ahoska. I mean a Padawan can be about 13-15 right? Because the kid was at least 10-12 years old, I'm guessing. I'm I kickin a dead horse or what? Just somethin to talk about.