Falcon designer article in Boston Globe

for your consumption, a nice write-up about Mark Boudreaux from the Globe.

http://www.boston.com/lifestyle/arti...stPop_Emailed7

Please tell me Cappy hasn't posted this elsewhere already.
    Peeps who have hooked me up: General Grievous Dark Marble jjreason Ramy GrandMoffLouie Josephe vader121 Val Da Car

Thanks for sharing. That guy is the mac daddy!
    Got a question for Hasbro? Ask it here!
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi

That's pretty cool and I noticed the part at the end where it says that his likeness has been used for the heads of anonymous Rebel soldiers. So, I have to wonder if this is him:
    http://www.rebelscum.com/photo.asp?i...dor_headcu.jpg
    Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split. - Robert E. Howard

Quote Originally Posted by bigbarada View Post
    That's pretty cool and I noticed the part at the end where it says that his likeness has been used for the heads of anonymous Rebel soldiers. So, I have to wonder if this is him:
    http://www.rebelscum.com/photo.asp?i...dor_headcu.jpg
    Yup, that's him; in the photo gallery in that article it has a picture of that figure.
    Got a question for Hasbro? Ask it here!
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL View Post
    Yup, that's him; in the photo gallery in that article it has a picture of that figure.
    I remember back in 2002, everyone thought that was Tom Green.
    Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split. - Robert E. Howard

Very cool article, and dang, how do they work with all those toys around them?
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

Kylo Ren - came from Space Brooklyn, although he moved to Space Williamsburg before it was trendy.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Blog Entries
    Well how do you or I work with all our toys surrounding us?

[Chewie - get off the keyboard!!!]

K. I'm back.

I just wanted to add that every year that I talk to Mark at Comic Con or a Celebration, I'm impressed with what a cool guy and passionate fan he is.

I've begged him and pleaded with him for Jabba's Sailbarge, too. I just thought I'd add that (and YES - he's seen Zizzle's Black Pearl ship for the POTC).

Mark has cases of stuff looming over his head, that would make me worried. I have a lot of crap, but not like that!
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

Kylo Ren - came from Space Brooklyn, although he moved to Space Williamsburg before it was trendy.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.