Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    i think i have about 3 of the Scuba Trooper and 4 of the Quad Gun Trooper - all opened. now if I can only make a display to showcase the Scuba Clone along with Kit Fisto.

I'm thinking of using the Hunt for Grievous sets along with the Quad Clone the Animated Grievous and the Clone Wars Gunship to make a display of the scene from the animated series.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

[FONT=Courier New]
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkArtist View Post
    I'm thinking of using the Hunt for Grievous sets along with the Quad Clone the Animated Grievous and the Clone Wars Gunship to make a display of the scene from the animated series.
    [/FONT]

[FONT=Courier New]That's what I did last night. I used 4 of the blue Hunt for Grievous ARC Troopers and 4 of the ARC Trooper Alpha figures (from the 2007 comic pack) along with Captain Fordo and the Quad Gunner clone who was in the Hunt for Grievous scenes from Volume II of the Clone Wars (micro) series.[/FONT]

[FONT=Courier New]I also used 2 of the Phase I clone pilots from the new Imperial Pilot Legacy Evo pack to pilot their custom Gunship.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New][/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]It's not a diorama or anything, I just have it displayed on top of the bookshelf next to the TV.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]"First of all, never bad mouth synergy..."[/FONT]