Clone Wars figure questions

1. How articulated are the Anakin and Obi-Wan figures?
    2. Is there anyway Hasbro will do MORE anime accurate figures of Anakin and Obi-Wan along with a realistic versions? I think they are missing the boat doing middle of the road versions like the ones coming out this week. They could make more money by doing true anime accurate versions along with realistic takes on the animated characters. Then, animated people and realistic only people would be happy. I like the animation designs and I wish the figures looked as close as possible to them. Otherwise, what's the point of doing the show in the new style? On the other hand I understand old school fans wanting these to fit so I think both versions should be made.
    3. I wonder what the chances are of seeing Sideshow or even Medicom doing 12" figure from the new cartoon?

Quote Originally Posted by sevboot View Post
    1. How articulated are the Anakin and Obi-Wan figures?
    2. Is there anyway Hasbro will do MORE anime accurate figures of Anakin and Obi-Wan along with a realistic versions? I think they are missing the boat doing middle of the road versions like the ones coming out this week. They could make more money by doing true anime accurate versions along with realistic takes on the animated characters. Then, animated people and realistic only people would be happy. I like the animation designs and I wish the figures looked as close as possible to them. Otherwise, what's the point of doing the show in the new style? On the other hand I understand old school fans wanting these to fit so I think both versions should be made.
    3. I wonder what the chances are of seeing Sideshow or even Medicom doing 12" figure from the new cartoon?
    Anakin and Obi-Wan suffer from having ZERO articulation below the hips. No knee or ankle articulation. It makes them less stable without stands. Anakin in particular constantly falls over.

Obi-Wan has the following ten points of articulation:

Ball-Joint - head, shoulders, elbows
    Swivel-Joint - wrists, waist, hips
    "The boy you trained, gone he is...consumed by Darth Vader." - Yoda, Revenge of the Sith

Yodasnews Review Archive: http://www.kid4life.com/yoda2/figurereviews06.htm

Also the Obi-Wan doesn't have a removable helmet. It has chageable heads. I guess it would be hard to get a helmet over that hair

Hasbro answered the realistic characters question in my Comic-Con Q&A: http://www.sirstevesguide.com/index....articleid=1579

BTW, that Obi-Wan figure is significantly shorter than the Clone Trooper figure in the line, it seems weird.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I like the animated Obi-Wan better beause of the head swap. The regular one seems like he has a huge head when the helmet is on
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I agree that the head swap was the right way to go, it just doesn't fit otherwise (Capt Rex's helmet doesn't look half as good, it's a pull-off) though I would have liked to see the facade "opening" on the helmet of the animated one painted black.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

does anyone know if there are 2 versions of the Walmart Clone Trooper Exclusive. I know there is the 501st which is clogging the pegs by me, but i remember reading that there was another that was relaeased on Midnight Madness of a Clone Trooper with Gray Markings. is there any truth to this or did i just have a very wierd dream in which i'm seeing clones in my sleep.

any help on this would be great. also if it does exist and someone has it can they post a pic of it.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DarkArtist View Post
    does anyone know if there are 2 versions of the Walmart Clone Trooper Exclusive. I know there is the 501st which is clogging the pegs by me, but i remember reading that there was another that was relaeased on Midnight Madness of a Clone Trooper with Gray Markings. is there any truth to this or did i just have a very wierd dream in which i'm seeing clones in my sleep.

any help on this would be great. also if it does exist and someone has it can they post a pic of it.
    You're going crazy. However, there is a gray-trimmed clone in the Speeder Bike Recon set.