Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Finally!! Its Been Found!

After searching, and searching and searching. I never saw the Scuba Clone in person. And screwed up and passed on Snowbunny Padme, because I was stressin on small dings on the box.

Well stopped by Target and boom finally saw 1 Scuba Clone and 1 Snowbunny Padme. The boxes were in pretty good condition, some small dings, but I wasn't gonna be stupid and pass on them. Especially the Scuba Clone. Only if there were 2 then I could open one, dammit.

On a side note, how come there isn't a Scuba Clone with the 1st day foil sticker? Wasn't this the first time this Clone Troopoer was released? Along with the Clone with light blue trim?

[FONT=Courier New]I don't honestly remember. I've got 6 SCUBA Troopers and 1 ARC Quad Gunner and I opened all of mine up.[/FONT]

IIRC, none of the realistic Clone Wars figures had a "First Day of Issue" sticker since they weren't actually planned to be released on 7/26... it's just that some stores got them, and they couldn't be put on shelves before that day.

If the "First Day" is a big deal to you, I'm sure a lot of stores didn't put their figures out in the right order, and they'll have a box or two of them in the back.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I would say they didnt since the release date was 8/15.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    IIRC, none of the realistic Clone Wars figures had a "First Day of Issue" sticker since they weren't actually planned to be released on 7/26... it's just that some stores got them, and they couldn't be put on shelves before that day.

If the "First Day" is a big deal to you, I'm sure a lot of stores didn't put their figures out in the right order, and they'll have a box or two of them in the back.
    I already have every "First Day" Foil Sticker possibly made. Way ahead of you buddy. I was just wondering why the Scuba Clone doesn't have a 1st day sticker, when I don't think it was ever released before this.

Anyhow I came back in here because yesterday was the first day I've ever seen the Scuba Clone in person so I bought it right away. Then today I had a lil cash so I went to go see if Wal-Mart put anything out finally cuze the past couples days it has been thrashed. Still nothin.

I didn't want to go to Target, because of there new jacked up prices, but it isn't that big of a deal, at least not like KB. Back on point, so I'm searching and what do I find. MY SECOND SCUBA CLONE. Tell me what are the chances of that. I've been looking nonstop almost every other day for random figures, and I never saw it before yesterday.

I go today again and I see 1 more, so of course I snatched it up. So now I have 2 and I can open one, hahahahahahahahahahaha.

1st day of issue is only for the first waves of the CW and TLC lines.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

[FONT=Courier New]Congrats on the find, dude.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New][/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]These are some of my favorite clones. I really love all of the toys from the original Clone Wars (micro)Series.[/FONT]

To be blunt, don't we have a just found section, and August Hauls section in the General Discussion section?

Congrats on your find. There's nothing like finding the figure you're looking for in the wild.
    Hasbro, Wuher needs help, bring us Ackmena http://www.petitiononline.com/Ackmena/petition.html

Kenobi must be the Smith or Johnson of Tatooine

Quote Originally Posted by Banthaholic View Post
    To be blunt, don't we have a just found section, and August Hauls section in the General Discussion section?

Congrats on your find. There's nothing like finding the figure you're looking for in the wild.
    A lot of the time those sections get stale, and people don't check them as often. I just thought I'd share it because I know a lot of cats have been looking for the Scuba Clone as well.

I still haven't opened it either, I'm saving it for the morning for when I dose up and I got a lil thizzilini goin.