Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Wave 3 is on the shelves here

A trip to Target proved fruitful this morning as I found my first Wave 3 figures. I was able to pick up Yaddle/Evan Piell, the Imperial Engineer, and the Coruscant Landing Platform Clone Trooper. The rest of the stores I went to (Wal-Mart, Toys R Us, another Target) didn't have any more Wave 3 figures yet. So much for the Hasbro Release Guide saying 9/25 as the release date.

I was also able to find a couple more (Han Solo and Vader) of the Wave 1 figures on cards with the blue eyes.

At one of the Wal-Marts I finally found my first day of issue Battle Damaged Vader. Now the only thing left for me to find is the 1st day EVO trooper. At that same Wal-Mart, somebody had bought one of the new Saesee Tiin in clone armor, kept the figure, shoved the TAC Tiin back into the box with a snapped off lightsaber. Wal-Mart went ahead and taped it shut and put it back up on the pegs, as if someone is going to buy it now.

I also made my first adventure into K-Mart, since we don't have that many in town. They still had some of the Commemorative Tins, which are actually pretty nice. Rather expensive, but the K-Mart exclusive Episode II tin came with Oppo Rancisis, who I never got with the Jedi High Council sets. And it came with Sora Bulq, so I had to buy it to relive some of my favorite Republic issues.

Edit: I meant Wave 3, heh. Time for bed.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Wave2-1.jpg 
Views:	213 
Size:	76.2 KB 
ID:	18027   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Wave2-2.jpg 
Views:	173 
Size:	69.8 KB 
ID:	18028   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	blueeyes.jpg 
Views:	177 
Size:	75.5 KB 
ID:	18029  

I think those are actually Wave 3. Wave 2 was the one with the Scuba Trooper, Mon Calamari Warrior, Snow Bunny Padme, etc.

Anyways, nice find! Looks like I'll have to keep my eyes peeled. Even though my Wal-Mart is so clogged with the 501st Clonetroopers that I don't think they'll be getting any new figures for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by bigbarada View Post
    I think those are actually Wave 3. Wave 2 was the one with the Scuba Trooper, Mon Calamari Warrior, Snow Bunny Padme, etc.

Anyways, nice find! Looks like I'll have to keep my eyes peeled. Even though my Wal-Mart is so clogged with the 501st Clonetroopers that I don't think they'll be getting any new figures for a while.
    Good call. I did mean Wave 3.

Weird about the 501st troopers. I've only found them at ONE Wal-Mart in this entire city and they only had them on the pegs once. I found a couple in a display set on top of the aisle another time I went but they haven't had any since then. I swear I'll never understand distribution.

Your location is listed as Vegas, but you said you were out of town... still in Nevada though?
    Have: CW Yularen, CW Clone, everything from CW Slave I set except Slave I, TFU Shadow Stormtrooper x2, Evo Trooper, Saga AT-AT Driver, K-Mart Jodo Kast || Want: Vintage Fordo
    Thanks to TheDarthVader, Phantom-like Menace, TheRealDubya, Jediguy, Dark Marble, Umbra, Qui-Long Gone, CrunchyNug, GH_fan and jedikiss.

Whats all in wave 3? is that just all the rehash wave?
    ~Umbra: Light is only a shadow cast by the darkness of the stars

I hate to be blunt, but is there any word if Hasbro will release these RA-series droids with figures that don't, well, you know, suck?

Yaddle and Evan would be the only ones I cared about in the slightest if I didn't already have 'em.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Wave 3 includes these figures:
    Coruscant Landing Platform Clone Trooper (BAD Torso)
    Jodo Kast (BAD Head)
    Yaddle & Even Piell (BAD Right Leg)
    Saleucami Clone Trooper (BAD Left Leg)
    Count Dooku - hologram (BAD Right Arm)
    Imperial Engineer (BAD Left Arm)
    And a dark silver Buildable RA-7 droid

You can go here: http://jediinsider.com/index.php?catid=8&itemid=11243 to see pics.

I will be getting a several multiples of the Coruscant Landing Platform Clone Trooper and a few of the Saleucami Clone Trooper and Imperial Engineer. So I should have some extra droid parts. What sucsk about that is that I'll have one side of the arms, one side of legs, and the torso. If they would have packed them in such a way so army builders would have at least multiple sets of arms or legs, that would have been better. Ah well, so I'll have some extras.

I still have yet to post my extras of the first two waves. I'm on vacation shortly, so I think I'll finally have time to sit down and organize all this stuff I've bought in the last month and be able to post those extras.

-Sal
    Move along, move along

Nothing here really inspiring, but hey there are some new ones, and they are realistic style Legacy figures with a build a droid. I'll buy at least one of each, to feed my action figure hunger in these animated times.
    "Ohh, maxi big da fish! Well dat smells stinkowiff"

"No time to discuss this as a supercommittee.... I am not a supercommittee!"

I can't tell... are Even and Yaddle new sculpts or are they the rereleases from the Council packs just with light sabers this time?
    Have: CW Yularen, CW Clone, everything from CW Slave I set except Slave I, TFU Shadow Stormtrooper x2, Evo Trooper, Saga AT-AT Driver, K-Mart Jodo Kast || Want: Vintage Fordo
    Thanks to TheDarthVader, Phantom-like Menace, TheRealDubya, Jediguy, Dark Marble, Umbra, Qui-Long Gone, CrunchyNug, GH_fan and jedikiss.

I definatley want to snatch up the Even Piel and Yaddle, maybe I'll stop by lateer this afternoon. I went to target and walmart yesterday and they didn't have jack.
    Last edited by plasticfetish; 08-21-2008 at 01:26 PM. Reason: Language.