Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

FX-7 & Zutton Wave for $0.25 at Walmart!

Yesterday, I stopped by a Walmart in Warrenton, Virginia on the way to see a friend. I walked in the toy aisle and FINALLY found the FX-7 & Zutton wave on the shelf. I grabbed on of each and headed for the check out. When he rang me up, he said "$1.57 is your total". I asked him if something was wrong with the machine. I looked over the receipt and sure enough, ALL STAR WARS FIGURES FOR $0.25 EACH. I calmly walked to my car and placed the bag in the seat. I quickly ran back in and grabbed all of the figures that I could handle.

The figures have been on the shelf for a while, so I guess that is why they were reduced. Final total:

32 figures=$8.36

I am not sure if all Walmart's will have this price, but check them out. The figures are listed under full price, but were reduced at check out. Hit the walmarts and GOOD LUCK!!!

Hobbes089
    Uttini
    "THE JAWA BOUNTY HUNTER"
    "ONE VERY HAPPY JAWA BOUNTY HUNTER".

Anyone else find this?
    "SirSteve"
    Check out my new venture:
    CollectionStation.com - A social network for collectors!

No. I've been waiting for the FX-7 wave and Zutton wave here forever. I'm beginning to give up hope. Hobbes089, you wouldn't be willing to sell a set to me would you? If the cards are mangled, I don't care. I'd just open that set and then find a nice set somewhere else to keep in the package.
    "Good. Bad. I'm the guy with the gun."

SirSteve :

I live in Florida,and my dad works at Wal-Mart.I asked him
    and they are still $6.44 in the Marion county area.

I envy you Hobbes089
    Treat your stepmother with respect Pantera, or you'll be sleeping in the streets!!

Hi InsaneJediGirl

I am also in FL in the north miami/south broward area. I found Zutton and Eoth Koth yesteday at a local Wal-mart but they were also the $6.44.

I dunno, I kind of envy the 4.5% sales tax, too. I'm still stuck in collecting purgatory.

FX-7 will never be reasonably mine.
    "It's bombs away for Iraq and on our civil liberties if Bush and his cronies get their way. Dissent is patriotic!"
    - Helen Thomas, veteran journalist

Journalists are mostly centrist in their political orientation. The minority of journalists who do not identify with the "center" are more likely to identify with the "right" when it comes to economic issues and to identify with the "left" when it comes to social issues.

In Tampa, Florida all our peg warmers are still full price at Walmart.

$.25?? That is awesome. WAY better then the price at my local Wal-Mart out of Minneapolis. I picked up the same wave but at $1.95 each. I got 10 figures for under $20. Can't go wrong with that. What a find. Way to go.

Insane,

Your dad works at WM? You should have an inside track to what comes into the store.

If anything good comes in, don't forget about your fellow collectors here in the Central FL area.
    Shop Smart! Shop S-Mart!

My father is an assistant manager at a Kmart in Brevard Co, and I refuse to ask him what's on the roster. I haven't even shown him the new stuff.

But lately I wonder if I should. I mean, I really have had no luck with FX-7 or Amanaman, and who knows, maybe they're sitting in his store.

I may never know. But maybe I should ask him what the new figures will be retailing for, just for the sake of comparison.
    "It's bombs away for Iraq and on our civil liberties if Bush and his cronies get their way. Dissent is patriotic!"
    - Helen Thomas, veteran journalist

Journalists are mostly centrist in their political orientation. The minority of journalists who do not identify with the "center" are more likely to identify with the "right" when it comes to economic issues and to identify with the "left" when it comes to social issues.