Jurassic Fight Club

Best new show on TV.

The premise is simple: start off detailing a particular paleontological find (all dinosaurs so far, though next week is about a Cenozoic shark fighting whales) where dinosaurs seem to have met a violent end. Then talk about the dinosaurs, comparing their strengths and weaknesses, and come up with a likely scenario for how the battle went down. And, finally, end with an awesome CG recreation of the fight in all its bloody gory. (Though last night's new episode was set up differently, probably because having four species and nine individuals involved would've taken too long the other way.)

I thought from the title that it would be "Which dinosaur would win in each theoretical fight?" However, it's much more intelligently done than that.

The Comic-Con giveaway bags were kinda cheapo, but this show is freaking awesome. Discuss its amazingness.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I thought those bags were pretty good, I ended up using it instead of the Warner Bros giganto-bags for the last 2 days because it was more manageable and sealed better.

However, they did a horrible job explaining the show compared to your very short post there.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Do they use weapons, like brass knuckles or nunchucks?
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

The zipper on my bag broke almost immediately.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

This is an interesting show, however, I'm keep expecting someone to break out the Pokémon-type cards to show all the participants' strengths/weaknesses before they battle.

Energy card, anyone?
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    The zipper on my bag broke almost immediately.
    Hmm, I remember you saying that too, but I beat mine up quite a bit, and while it's got a few loose threads now, it's still holding up. Should have taken another one, could have just been your defective one. I really liked that the zipper didn't close the very sides, so you could slip a poster in there - I hated carrying posters in that Fox poster tube because it was up so damn high, and in the Warner Bros bags they got tossed around.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I watched the episode of the Biting Sperm Whale and Megalodon. I tought it was pretty interesting. A nice what if type show.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I've seen previews of this but never was able to catch it until tonight. I like it, it is a pretty cool show.

I don't know if I would necessarily consider it "science," (more like a lot of guess work and speculation), but it is entertaining.