Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by 2-1B View Post
    happy belated, JP !
    Hope it was a special one!
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.

Thank you... thank you... *takes a bow*

The party is continuing tonight with a little group of friends. We are going to dinner in Little Italy and then seeing Vincent Wants To Sea at the Cinematheque. My partner and I already saw it at the Cleveland International Film Festival, but it was so good we wanted to see it again and share it with some friends.

Tomorrow night is dinner with dad, stepmother and my stepbrother, his wife and my ridiculous little nephew.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Quote Originally Posted by JEDIpartner View Post
    We are going to dinner in Little Italy...
    Wa wa whaaaaaaay?!?!? Way to bury the lead JP. There is a Little Italy in Cleveland?!?!?! What is the a block with two pizza joints on it?!?!? I kid but at the same time...I'm kinda speechless!

I would have to venture a guess that the ethnicity I remember seeing most growing up in eastern/central Ohio was Italian. In fact, so am I (a full 50%, capice?). Little Italy? More likely Little [insert any other country name besides Italia]).
    CU Later. Contracted Universe? Later. :(

Quote Originally Posted by JimJamBonds View Post
    Wa wa whaaaaaaay?!?!? Way to bury the lead JP. There is a Little Italy in Cleveland?!?!?! What is the a block with two pizza joints on it?!?!? I kid but at the same time...I'm kinda speechless!
    Yep! Here you go... LITTLE ITALY CLEVELAND

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Jp!

Perusing a well-known social media site, it sounds like you just might be having an "OK" day!
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Ack, I missed it again by 1 day, sorry JP! Happy birthday to you, and like I said to sonofsokol, "birthdays all around" .
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Thanks, you two!! It was a great birthday. Yes, TeeEye7... it was AMAZING!!! Wanna see how amazing it was??
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	420173_10151366675188294_1956425991_n.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	40.1 KB 
ID:	26590  

That's an awesome picture JP!

I know that scene. Watch out! An Ewok is about to jump on you both!

It's Dale Solo and Princess Leia. Haha.

You need to use that as a profile picture. NOW!

Happy Birthday JP!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.