Hybrid View

What events or characters do you want to see in the Clone Wars cartoon?

This is mainly for those who like the cartoon. Assuming it does well and lasts for a few seasons, what events would you like to see showcased or explained in the cartoon series? Also what characters should appear, even if it's just for one episode?

For me, I'd like to see:

1. Jedi Master Sifo Dyas - even if it's just in a flashback, I think there needs to be at least one episode dedicated to explaining who he was and why he ordered the creation of the Clone Army without the knowledge of the Jedi Council.

2. Chewbacca - at least one episode explaining his friendship with Yoda. It would also be a great opportunity to revisit Kashhyyk and the Wookies.

3. Tarkin - they could show him campaigning for the creation of the Death Star.

4. Clonetrooper armor transition - maybe wait a season or two, then show the transition from the Ep2 armor to the Ep3 armor. They could also introduce Ep3 hardware like the AT-AP and Juggernaut.

5. Some background information on General Grievous, I know his story is told somewhere, but I'd like to see it onscreen.

6. Anakin spending some time with the Lars family - maybe an extended stay after the death of Cliegg Lars and Owen begins to think that Anakin is going to live there permanently until Obi Wan shows up one day and takes him away on some important mission (pretty much exactly how Obi Wan described it in ANH).

7. Some non-Clones being recruited into the Republic Army, or at least some non-Jango clone templates.

8. Since they already visited Tatooine in the pilot, we could have episodes set on Yavin, Alderaan, Felucia, Utapau, Bespin and all those planets that we only caught glimpses of in the "Order 66" montage (I'm sure someone here knows the names of them all).
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

1) Actually I would like for them to go to Endor, so they can explain why C-3PO is worshiped like a god, can you imagine 3PO on Endor with Jedis, hell they could even retcon the Ewoks Cartoon back to then and tie it in, they have done this in part with the Droids Cartoon.

2) I would like to see durge and Master K'Kruhk.

3) I suppose you could feature Quinlan Vos in there as well (although I still dont see the fascination with him), also Ashredd Hett (dont know if I spelt that name right), Aurra Sing, Dark Woman, Tra'saa and Tholme.

4) Would love to see Watto and Jabba again.

5) Need to see more Rotta.

100 Jar Jar themed episodes.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

Quote Originally Posted by Rocketboy View Post
    100 Jar Jar themed episodes.
    Well, if there hadn't been a two page spread devoted to Jar Jar in the Visual Guide then I would have listed him as well. But it's obvious he is going to be featured in at least 1 or 2 episodes.

I'm actually interested to see how another writer handles Jar Jar. They should still stay true to the character, but can tone down the "only funny if you are under 5 years old or named George Lucas" humor.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Could you scan that page, bigbarada? I want to see what he looks like in the series.

I honestly wanted to see him evolve into his role as a general more after TPM, but I guess he went more the political route anyway. But it would be interesting to see him work with the clone army as a general.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL View Post
    Could you scan that page, bigbarada? I want to see what he looks like in the series.

I honestly wanted to see him evolve into his role as a general more after TPM, but I guess he went more the political route anyway. But it would be interesting to see him work with the clone army as a general.
    Here he is. He's actually shown in several places in the book, so it looks like he's going to be used a lot. Especially alongside C-3PO as sort of an "odd couple" slapstick comedy team.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	jarjar.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	64.7 KB 
ID:	18064