Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: John Q

originally posted by SWAFMAN

gub'ment gub'ment gub'ment gub'ment gub'ment gub'ment gub'ment gub'ment gub'ment gub'ment gub'ment gub'mentgub'ment gub'ment gub'ment gub'ment gub'ment gub'ment gub'ment gub'ment gub'ment gub'ment gub'ment gub'mentgub'ment gub'ment gub'ment gub'ment gub'ment gub'ment gub'ment gub'ment gub'ment gub'ment gub'ment gub'mentgub'ment gub'ment gub'ment gub'ment gub'ment gub'ment gub'ment gub'ment gub'ment gub'ment gub'ment gub'mentgub'ment gub'ment gub'ment gub'ment gub'ment gub'ment gub'ment gub'ment gub'ment gub'ment gub'ment gub'mentgub'ment gub'ment gub'ment gub'ment gub'ment gub'ment gub'ment gub'ment gub'ment gub'ment gub'ment gub'mentgub'ment gub'ment gub'ment gub'ment gub'ment gub'ment gub'ment gub'ment gub'ment gub'ment gub'ment

hee...hee!!! you are just too easy......
    [color=purple][i][b]"Don't let's ask for the moon...we have the stars!" -Now Voyager[/b][/i][/color]

re: wampabreath's "hee...hee!!! you are just too easy......"

...and apparently you are just too much of a lightweight to offer a considered response to the more substantive portion of my last post. C'mon kid, whassamatta? Too marinated in ultra-left La-La-Land mentality to even attempt a valid reply? I'd love to hear the hypocrisy of a south-of-the-boulevard Encino dweller claiming to understand or defend the plight of the poor victims of evil capitalism.
    Last edited by SWAFMAN; 02-20-2002 at 01:04 PM.
    {{{r2dee2}}}
    {{{VT}}}

...oh relax...I'm just troglodyte baiting...it's a form of entertainment down our way...and I just happen to live a half block NORTH of the boulevard...
    [color=purple][i][b]"Don't let's ask for the moon...we have the stars!" -Now Voyager[/b][/i][/color]

okay fine...

so I've called you a hypocrite and you've called me a troglodyte.....

now howzabout moving on to the meat & potatoes (or maybe I should say hummus and granola) of the last couple posts? Surely you're capable of more than name-calling? Or did coming up with the "troglodyte baiting" snipe use up the last of your intellectual capacity?

(aw hell, why am I even pursuing this? the fact is, you have just as much right to your opinions as I have to my own. and it is wrong for me to judge or label you. but I'm game to go on if you still are...)
    {{{r2dee2}}}
    {{{VT}}}

Re: okay fine...

I liked it when Eddie Griffin referred to that wife beater as being from "the slapaho tribe."