Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast
    On the Bridge of my Super Star Destroyer... force-choking incompetent officers!

Where are all of the A-Wings?

I have scoured this Wal-Mart and that Wal-Mart...and even that Wal-Mart...and I can't find them anywhere. Are they out or did I miss them altogether? I got a BMF Falcon (seeing them everywhere), the B-Wing and some figs...however no A-Wings at all in sight. I thought they were coming out on July 26th? Nope...at least not at any of the Wal-Marts I've been to...in 5 different cities.

Also...does anyone have the UPC code or DPCI # on this item? I have the SKU...however I was told by a Wal-Mart employee that the UPC or DPCI # would be more useful, since they can't search on SKU#. What the ? I have always relied on SKU# in the past...so why not now?
    "The darkside of the force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be...unnatural"

"Join me... and together we can rule the galaxy as father and son"

They got delayed till November or something like that.
    "Ohh, maxi big da fish! Well dat smells stinkowiff"

"No time to discuss this as a supercommittee.... I am not a supercommittee!"

Yeah, that's what I heard too (that the A-wing was delayed).

I was ticked off when I saw it appear on E-bay a few weeks ago, not once, but twice by two different sellers listed as 'in hand to ship' or something like that.

My thought was "WTF?"

They were probably sellers from Hog Kong or China.
    "Ohh, maxi big da fish! Well dat smells stinkowiff"

"No time to discuss this as a supercommittee.... I am not a supercommittee!"

TRU in the UK had them 26th July, but they were all gone last time I was there.
    Big thanks to DarkJedi5, TheRealDubya, obi-dad, morpheus282, Tycho and Kidhuman for great deals/trades.

Yeah I was after the A-Wing Pilot and someone was going to sell me it until, he went and tried to get an A-Wing, he was told by someone Nov release date, at the earliest - now saying that Hasbro could release it next week - there scheduling is all shot this year.

Hi guys!...I am new here but this post caught my attention. My wife called from Wal Mart in town (Connellsville, Pa.) late this evening and said that there was a guy putting A Wings on an end cap. I am heading over in the am before work and have a look see. lets hope she is right!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jawa39 View Post
    Hi guys!...I am new here but this post caught my attention. My wife called from Wal Mart in town (Connellsville, Pa.) late this evening and said that there was a guy putting A Wings on an end cap. I am heading over in the am before work and have a look see. lets hope she is right!!!
    Even though it was close to 1 AM, the instant I read this I jumped in my car and drove 10 miles to the nearest Super Wal-Mart to see if they were stocking these. No luck of course, but that just goes to show how much I'm looking forward to this new A-Wing.

Some will say, "It's just another A-Wing, what's the big deal?" But it's not just another A-Wing release. It's the first truly film accurate paint job for the vehicle and, most importantly, it's the very first time that we are getting a proper Arvel Crynyd figure with the correct A-Wing Pilot helmet.

For someone who's been a fan of Green Leader from my very first viewing of ROTJ in the 80s, this is a very big deal. Yes, even bigger than the BMF Falcon and the AT-TE in my mind.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

I know what you mean BigB. I've been collecting since about 1986 (just before the ROTJ stuff disappeared) and for one reason or another I never got my hands on an A-Wing. It's the only on screen fighter vehcile from the OT that I'm missing and the fact that it comes with our second film accurate A-Wing pilot (first with the propper helmet!) makes it just that much more of a plus.
    Have: CW Yularen, CW Clone, everything from CW Slave I set except Slave I, TFU Shadow Stormtrooper x2, Evo Trooper, Saga AT-AT Driver, K-Mart Jodo Kast || Want: Vintage Fordo
    Thanks to TheDarthVader, Phantom-like Menace, TheRealDubya, Jediguy, Dark Marble, Umbra, Qui-Long Gone, CrunchyNug, GH_fan and jedikiss.

I too am looking forward to getting the new A-Wing and pilot. I have the original POTF A-Wing from '97 and the repaint EU A-Wing as well. at one point i had the original Droids line A-Wing with Pilot in mint condition but it got lost along with most of my Kenner stuff when i was growing up.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks