Page 1 of 35 1234511 ... LastLast

Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles: Season 2

The future is now. There is no fate but what we make.

Season 2 will start one week from this Monday!

We last saw Cameron getting blown up in an SUV, but she has synthetically grown (disgusting) skin flesh and that special metal that Terminators are made from, hidden somewhere. So I'm sure she'll repair herself.

Eric Reese (Kyle's brother) will be a permanent addition to the cast this season. The Future Wars fighter has made a nice contribution to the storyline thus far.

I will review the Season 1 DVDs in that season's thread once I get to watching them. With nothing else to add for the moment, this post will now Terminate!

But I'll be back.

Too bad they are putting it up against Heroes, it loses IMO
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Too bad they are putting it up against Heroes, it loses IMO
    "Rating wars" don't mean much in this day and age. That is to say...dual channel DVR's, free episodes online, file sharing networks, iTunes and DVD/blu-ray sales all affect the market.

In fact, I'm pretty sure at lease one of these formats were the corner stone of a recent writer's strike.

In any event, I don't think it will damage the series to the point of cancellation.

Long live Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles!!!

BTW, I just bought the blu-ray set and it ROCKS!!!
    May the force be with you.

Until the mandatory all digital switch date in Feb. the Heroes vs. Terminator thing won't really be that a big of a deal. I'll just tape one and watch the other. The only question is which to tape and which to watch.
    Rogue Squadron-19 Golds, Battle For Naboo-18 Platinums, Rogue Leader-15 Golds/15 Aces, Rebel Strike-19 Single Golds/19 Single Aces
    James Boba Fettfield & Lord Malakite's Video Game Collection

I'll just tape one and watch the other.
    Tape? What is this tape you speak of?

I know of this tape and still heavily use it to this day!!!

I can't wait either.

Well...I don't want to start a war here, but I'm more apt to tune into this instead of Heroes...After last season, Heroes has a lot to make up for to get me interested again. Sorry Heroes fans, but it really was awful.
    And I'm really hoping TSCC doesn't fall into that soph slump that Heroes did last year...been watching the DVD of last season and it's really good to watch this filling the screen and uninterrupted by commercials and noisy stuff in the corner...

Here's hoping the new season is as good as the first!

Yeah. I'm watching my Season 1 DVD set now and I can barely stop! The show was so edgy and great!

"I need reconstructive surgery!"

I am a bit concerned about the upcoming season.

They did so much in the first season, now they have to push the second season to really get it up to par with the first.

I watched the behind the scenes/making of part on my blu-ray and they were really stoked about doing the episode where they go into the future. It worked really well, but I also remember them saying that it was expensive and time consuming, which is why they shot it last.

That sort of raised red flags for me. If the show doesn't get the ratings execs demand there will be little or no funding to do more episodes like that.

Speaking of which, did anyone else notice the foreshadowing between the future episode (where Derek is captured) and the part where John was talking to Derek about his mom "giving him up".

Derek tells John not to judge his mom too harshly, how four walls can mess with a persons head.

John says "some people never give up"

Derek's reply was "fewer than you think."

Somethings going on there. In the future episode Derek was taken to a room, interrogation style. Shortly after that they are all let go?!?! WTF? I want to know more!

Anyway, let's all hope the show is a big success, so we can all enjoy the outstanding work everyone has put into this.

Lest this show end up going the way of truly great television like Surface or Invasion while "reality television" pollutes the networks.

Good News Everyone - It is on 8pm instead of 9pm, no conflicts
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten