Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

B-Wing Dagger Squadron Question

Anyone know if the other pilots from the Dagger Squadron have been confirmed yet? I have one B-Wing opened already and another boxed. I am wanting to know if I should go ahead and buy 2 more if they are going to release the other 3 pilots.
    Message me on facebook for a quicker response: http://www.facebook.com/wesleyjamessr
    SSG RECOMMENDED TRADERS: BIG MAC, cohens4, Dar' Argol, icatch9
    I am getting rid of my entire carded/boxed collection. I have almost every variation from POTF2. If there is anything you need, just let me know.

They have not been confirmed so far. The rumor was that they would be in the Entertainment Earth Mystery Set, but that turned out to be Joker Squad.

As soon as you get rid of your extra Hasbro will announce a comic pack featuring two of the other pilots.
    Have: CW Yularen, CW Clone, everything from CW Slave I set except Slave I, TFU Shadow Stormtrooper x2, Evo Trooper, Saga AT-AT Driver, K-Mart Jodo Kast || Want: Vintage Fordo
    Thanks to TheDarthVader, Phantom-like Menace, TheRealDubya, Jediguy, Dark Marble, Umbra, Qui-Long Gone, CrunchyNug, GH_fan and jedikiss.

WesleySr if you do decide to open it and dont want the same pilot, I will take it off your hands.

It just doesnt make any sense that they would include the stickers to make any of the 4 different B-Wings, but only release one pilot.

Knowing my luck, I will open the 2nd one and they will re-release the B-Wing with a different pilot.
    Message me on facebook for a quicker response: http://www.facebook.com/wesleyjamessr
    SSG RECOMMENDED TRADERS: BIG MAC, cohens4, Dar' Argol, icatch9
    I am getting rid of my entire carded/boxed collection. I have almost every variation from POTF2. If there is anything you need, just let me know.

Maybe they will be in the Evo Rebel Pilots #3 pack?
    To those that like to critize me, I say: It is a lot easier to say something critical than it is to say some thing while tied up and in my trunk. - Jack Handy

while i would love to have the other pilots from Dagger Squadron i not about to buy any more B-Wings in the future. i have the Dagger version, the POTF version and the original Kenner version. i good on B-Wings.

would really love to see the rest of Dagger Squadron get the plastic treatment though, and a comic packs could rock if done right.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Just a quick question about this vehicle. What colour B-wing does Lt. Pollard pilot? I haven't read "Small Victories" and am not sure which pilot belongs to what colour ship.
    [FONT=Times New Roman][/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by omnithx View Post
    Just a quick question about this vehicle. What colour B-wing does Lt. Pollard pilot? I haven't read "Small Victories" and am not sure which pilot belongs to what colour ship.
    It has the colors in the directions sheet, but Pollard is Black Dagger.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL View Post
    Pollard is Black Dagger.
    Thanks, now I know which stickers to apply.
    [FONT=Times New Roman][/FONT]