Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Hasbro probably will not release any character from the new Clone Wars in realistic style, till the whole animated figure thing has run it's course. I wouldn't think they would want the two lines competing.

I would hope they all get released in Legacy "realistic" style in due time like Legacy wave 2 from the original cartoon series.

Meanwhile there are still plenty of characters to do from the Clone Wars cartoon, that can be done in the Legacy line without competing with the new animated series figures.
    "Ohh, maxi big da fish! Well dat smells stinkowiff"

"No time to discuss this as a supercommittee.... I am not a supercommittee!"

So did we figure out an answer? Is he an individual or can he be used as a generic pilot?
    Message me on facebook for a quicker response: http://www.facebook.com/wesleyjamessr
    SSG RECOMMENDED TRADERS: BIG MAC, cohens4, Dar' Argol, icatch9
    I am getting rid of my entire carded/boxed collection. I have almost every variation from POTF2. If there is anything you need, just let me know.

[FONT=Courier New]I vote generic pilot.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]"First of all, never bad mouth synergy..."[/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by Ando View Post
    [FONT=Courier New]I vote generic pilot.[/FONT]
    They could release the Clone Pilot in the "legends" line. I think an AOTC Pilot would be very popular given the amount of Clone Wars ships to be released this year. Though I think the Evolutions one is a superior figure.

I would like a clean version without all the black specks like the AOTC, or without the dirty boots of the Evolutions one.

As far as Oddball being an individual or generic Pilot, if he is made as an individual, he will be released in animated style first anyways.

You could pretend an AOTC Clone Pilot was Oddball, because he's so close but we haven't seen what he looks like from the helmet down yet though, or his head, maybe with his own hairstyle. He could have his own individual thing going on.
    "Ohh, maxi big da fish! Well dat smells stinkowiff"

"No time to discuss this as a supercommittee.... I am not a supercommittee!"

Quote Originally Posted by WesleySr View Post
    So did we figure out an answer? Is he an individual or can he be used as a generic pilot?
    I already said that there all different, none can ever be used as generic so lets hope they start releasing repaints soon.