Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Clone Pilot Oddball Question

Can Oddball be used as just a generic pilot or is there something special about him? I have 2 V-19 Torrents that I need pilots for, also I guess I will need pilots for the upcoming Gunships & ARC-170's.
    Message me on facebook for a quicker response: http://www.facebook.com/wesleyjamessr
    SSG RECOMMENDED TRADERS: BIG MAC, cohens4, Dar' Argol, icatch9
    I am getting rid of my entire carded/boxed collection. I have almost every variation from POTF2. If there is anything you need, just let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by WesleySr View Post
    Can Oddball be used as just a generic pilot or is there something special about him? I have 2 V-19 Torrents that I need pilots for, also I guess I will need pilots for the upcoming Gunships & ARC-170's.
    I'm wondering the same thing. He looks pretty generic to me, so hopefully he can pass for just a regular clone pilot.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

I seem to remember Oddball being the same as the AOTC Gunship Pilot, but he had a red imperial logo on his helmet instead of the regular black one. I could be wrong, as it was just a brief moment we got to see him. http://www.rebelscum.com/photo.asp?i...lotblaster.jpg

This figure needs to be re-issued or redone. There are 3 different pilots from Clone Wars that haven't been made yet so far:

Coruscant Clone Pilot (Clone Wars cartoon- his helmet might be slightly different but it's not ROTS open face style)
    Arc Pilot (Clone Wars cartoon- his helmet looks like a slightly different shape too)
    Oddball (Clone Wars CGI- same as AOTC Pilot with possible slightly different paint apps?)
    "Ohh, maxi big da fish! Well dat smells stinkowiff"

"No time to discuss this as a supercommittee.... I am not a supercommittee!"

[FONT=Courier New]Even with the red insignia, he looks generic enough to me.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New][/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]I wonder why Hasbro hasn't gotten on the stick with the Phase I clone pilots...?[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]"First of all, never bad mouth synergy..."[/FONT]

I'll never really understand why the Clone Pilots are wearing any armor at all below the waist. It must be extremely uncomfortable sitting for long periods of time with full body armor on.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

[FONT=Courier New]
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbarada View Post
    I'll never really understand why the Clone Pilots are wearing any armor at all below the waist. It must be extremely uncomfortable sitting for long periods of time with full body armor on.
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New] [/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]Venturing a guess or two, it might have something to do with the Kaminoans not completely understand human physiology. I think I read this in some EU material, possibly one or two of the RC books by Karen Traviss. It's along the same lines as the Phase I armor not always fitting properly and pinching in certain places. [/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]It also might allow some survivability if the pilots have to pick up a blaster and fight along with their brothers when they're not flying or if they have to eject during atmospheric flight.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]Just a few thoughts. I always wondered why Phase I and Phase II pilot armor was so radically different. [/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]"First of all, never bad mouth synergy..."[/FONT]

BB - I have the answer why they do it, the answer is are you ready for this, can you handle this, can you handle the truth...........

Tune in next week when the answer is revealed, Attack of the Clone Armor.

A long time ago in a galaxy far far away, they had better plastic than we do.
    "Ohh, maxi big da fish! Well dat smells stinkowiff"

"No time to discuss this as a supercommittee.... I am not a supercommittee!"

Quote Originally Posted by Ando View Post
    [FONT=Courier New]Even with the red insignia, he looks generic enough to me.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]I wonder why Hasbro hasn't gotten on the stick with the Phase I clone pilots...?[/FONT]
    I've thought the same thing about Odd Ball. People were requesting him, but I figured one clone looks like any other. Someone pointed out he had a different helmet or something. The Evolutions set had and AOTC clone pilot.

I've noticed in the movie that every clone pilot has there own colors on there helmet, there all different. Im reaaly hoping that they rerelease him in different colors or ill be very disapointed.