Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

An old boy signing in to say hello

Hello all the old folks

Just wanted to check back in after a couple of years away and say hello to anyone who remembers me!

Gave up collecting as I got really annoyed at Has only releasing stuff in US and not europe (so we had to pay TOP dollar to get our stuff).

anyhoo hello to the remaining old skool

BC3

(in loving mem VT, R2 and where are you GSJ?)

Hows it going Britcit. Havent seen you in a long while.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Welcome back britcit!

It seems we all take a hiatus from here at one time or another. Some longer than others. I slipped off the radar for almost two years (personal stuff going on at the time) but checked back in as you are doing. How can you not? All the characters here who haunt the boards are irresistible!
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Smile

Welcome back old friend! I don't collect Titaniums, but still have my Action Fleet and MicroMachines collection. Still having your collection buddy?
    Collecting has the permanence of herpes, it mutates but doesn't go away
    MY COLLECTIONS
    My trade feedback

Welcome back, long time no see. You were fairly active back when I first joined.
    www.miniempire.ca - The best thing since sliced bread.

Hey there BC3, long time no see! It rhymes!
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

britcit3, now that's a name I've not heard in a long time....................A long time.

Sorry, couldn't resist. Welcome back.
    "I'm a simple man, trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango Fett

LET'S GO PENS!!!! LET'S GO PENS!!!!

hey hey BC3. How are you? I stopped collecting in Dec 2002 (apart from astromechs) when I moved to London but I still come here more or less every day and read the threads. Still got my Aluminium R2 parts in storage at my parents in Bournemouth.

Nice to see you. Did you check out a book called the Raw Shark Texts? Don't know why but I always think of you when i read it (???)

jeddah
    eVerlasTing

Hi Jim, always nice to see you here !
    - "I've never understood Walt Disney".
    Howard Philip Lovecraft.

Good to hear from you again!
    Are you planning on uploading pictures of your Collection again someday?
    It's still the greatest one out there (as far as I know- no offense to anyone elses' ).
    [URL]http://www.flickr.com/photos/24344679@N00/[/URL]

[URL="http://Please%20visit%20my%20Webspace"][/URL]