Droids Droids Droids

Okay, heres another "petition". Who wants droids of every shape and form? I'm all for more of the droids offered to Luke and Owen, as well as those within the Sandcrawler itself. Not to mention ones like CZ-3 seen on the streets of Mos Eisley and the myriad of R2 and 3PO-like units (like U-3PO, who appears with R2 and C-3PO at the begining of A New Hope. Or the bug-like droid in Jabba's Palace, or any of the other wonderful droids from Gonks to Treadwells, to protocol and Astromech droids. Who want's to see what?

I would love to see a Sandcrawler made. Inside they should fill it with a bunch or droids and parts that can be used to make existing Droids. Come on, that would ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

Me Me Me I love droids, always have.I wish they would make more.

Though I like the idea of a Sandcrawler (I have a remoteless vintage Remote Control Sandcrawler on display in my collection), the concept of having "spare parts" to create existing droids smacks a bit too much of the Droid Factory. Don't get me wrong, the Droid Factory was a great toy, I still have mine, but the problem with "build your own" droids is they are never as sturdy or playable as the manufactured kind. Legs and other extraneous parts tend to come off easily, even in display. I would much rather see a Sandcrawler that includes some interesting, yet largely unmarketable droids that are complete, sturdy, and ready for play or (in my case) disply. And yes, I do open my figures and vehicles.

Yes! I am a droid fanatic and would love to see more droids made. I would actually love to see a separate droid line produced. That way they could produce current and OT droids under the same banner. I think that would ROCK seriously!!!

I'd love to see more astromechs like those "cone-head" types as well as the "clear-head" types. (And the R5s as well!)

More protocol droid variations and some of the odd and ends droids that are seen wandering about in the backgrounds of scenes.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

I want more droids! More new designs, more new gimmicks, more more MORE! Not just repaints of protocol droids and astromechs either, new designs that either have a lot going for them or are good enough, but come with a 2nd droid!
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Registered
    British Columbia, Canada... yeah I'm one of those freekin' Canadians!
    Yeah Droid 2-packs!! I've said it before & I'll say it again. Death Star Droid with Mouse Droid. Power Droid with Jawa. These were great ideas. Keep it up Hasbro! You guys are on a roll. Especially with what's coming up. FX-7 looks amazing! How about a resculpt of 2-1B? I think it's badly needed.

I wish I could think of a suggestion for a full size Sandcrawler. I know it's not financially possible, but after seeing pics of that guys home creation WOW!!!!!!!!! I wanna start makin' one! My wife would probably leave me though. I love Star Wars but I love her more!!! Come on Hasbro. You must have SOME ideas for full size vehicles.
    Shoulda just called it Attack of the Killer Clones

Wow. A thread Hasbro actually kinda listened to. We've been getting more droids lately. thanks Hasbro.