Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Hey that Anakin isnt free actually its the only PT Anakin I like, .

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL View Post
    bigbarada, there's also another Battle Droid in the AAT, from the looks of it.
    Yikes! So that pushes it over the $80 mark, which means it's justifiable as an $80 set.

Eh, who cares? I'm still going to buy it.

Meh . . . not to be the black sheep, but this is an easy pass for me. I already have the AT-PT and I don't care about the rest. But in all fairness for anyone who dosen't have it and wants the AAT or whatever the droid army vehicle is, I can easily see why you'd buy it.

I like the look of that AT-PT. The grey works good with the red much better than white and red like the B-Wing.

Wasn't this AAT supposed to be released as a single packed vehicle? I thought I saw it at one time.

Not really interested in the figures, but if the price is $39 than I might buy one. Chances are though it's more along the lines of the price of an Ultimate Battle-Pack or higher.
    "Ohh, maxi big da fish! Well dat smells stinkowiff"

"No time to discuss this as a supercommittee.... I am not a supercommittee!"

Quote Originally Posted by Blue2th View Post
    I like the look of that AT-PT. The grey works good with the red much better than white and red like the B-Wing.

Wasn't this AAT supposed to be released as a single packed vehicle? I thought I saw it at one time.

Not really interested in the figures, but if the price is $39 than I might buy one. Chances are though it's more along the lines of the price of an Ultimate Battle-Pack or higher.
    Looks like the AAT has a different paint job from the upcoming single-packed one.

While this set is indeed nice, for people running out of room (such as myself), this is not necessarily the greatest thing the line could do now.

If they were realistic-style figures, I'd be tempted. As it is, I have two of the previous releases of the Trade Federation tank, and I have my target four AT-APs from earlier. The difference in paint deco just can't sway me to inherit several figures I can't use.
    Member 104 of the SWC forums . . . but it's good to be back.

Good traders: DarkJedi5, jediguy, Jedi_Master_Guyute, jedimastergeorge06

Well, I'll get this set, but not for the figures. I'll sell/trade those. I just want the ships.
    Move along, move along