Hybrid View

Battle of Christophsis Battle Pack

It's shown on the front page and has repaints of the AAT (different from the upcoming one, it seems) and the AT-AP as well as repacks of Anakin, the SBD, Battle Droid, and two AT-TE Clone Troopers (who may or may not now be "clean"). If the price is good, I'll think about it . . . don't know if it's different enough.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

[FONT=Courier New]I really like the repaint of the AT-AP (I have 3 of the 'older' version) and it'd be neat to have some that match the AT-TE and other war machines with the Galactic Republic paint scheme.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New][/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]It's a great army builder pack, even though I *really* don't want to get sucked into building another version of the clone army. I may get 2 just to keep boxed or for the vehicles (depending on the price).[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New][/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]Is this possibly the rumored Target Exclusive Clone Wars Ultimate Battle Pack that we heard about 3-5 months ago?[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]"First of all, never bad mouth synergy..."[/FONT]

Now THAT is a battle pack.
    To those that like to critize me, I say: It is a lot easier to say something critical than it is to say some thing while tied up and in my trunk. - Jack Handy

Very cool, now I can give my current AT-AP back to Commander Gree and his Kashyyk Troopers.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Battle_Of_Christophsis_01.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	65.9 KB 
ID:	18108  
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

is that the regular, normal size aat?
    ~Umbra: Light is only a shadow cast by the darkness of the stars

[FONT=Courier New]
    Quote Originally Posted by Umbra View Post
    is that the regular, normal size aat?
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New] [/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]It certainly looks like. I sure want this BP now that I really think about it.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]"First of all, never bad mouth synergy..."[/FONT]