Hybrid View

Smile Favorite R2-D2 or C-3P0?

So the SW story was supposed to be from these two's point of view? Hmm. If so, we'd have no gripping hands or holsters from any other figures. Oh, well. You can make a decision between the two, or list your fave of each.

See-Threepio
    See-Threepio Removable Limbs
    Artoo-Deetoo
    Artoo-Deetoo Periscope
    Artoo-Deetoo Lightsaber
    "That's what Sheev said."

Re: Favorite R2-D2 or C-3P0?

A toughie, I always liked the movie Artoo charecter better then C-3P0 but the figure was a major disapointment, especially on the face on the dome. But my favorite of the set would still be R2-D2: Periscope. I dunno, I liked the play feature. Here's the whole list:

1. R2-D2: Periscope
    2. C-3P0: Removable Limbs
    3. C-3P0
    4. R2-D2: Lightsaber
    5. R2-D2

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

R2-D2. Yeah the "face" on the head sucked but as a kid that ckicking sound the head made was cool. I only had the first R2 and C-3PO,so I hade to make my choice on them.

...what a....

I'll have to say both the original R2 and C-3po figures,they started the whole thin and were my first R2 and c-3po figures so they get my vote
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

I'm in agreement with you GNT!

Not only were they my first two figures, but they also seemed to be the most durable of all the sculpts. Artoo's legs became more rubbery as production wore on. The Threepio with the removable limbs was cool, but he got a bit floppy after awhile and I'd have to revert back to using the original one to have him stand.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

R2 w/ lightsaber
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

C-3P0 removable limbs
    "Good. Bad. I'm the guy with the gun."

Re: ...what a....

C-3P0 - Well this certain droid was only the start of things too come,like R2d2 the vintage c-3po was my first C-3po so no others should take their place as the top 2
    R2-D2 - Well this certain droid was only the start of things too come and lets face it nothing can beat that clicking head plus it was my first R2 d2 droid
    C-3po - Removable Limbs - Great figure and still is one of the better C-3po droids,todays version is also good but still lacks the true Droid look
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

Threepio with removable limbs and Sensorscope Artoo were the coolest. I never liked the lightsaber Artoo because the saber itself looked more like a billy-club.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis